What's for dinner??

Page 2 / 4
sumstyle, Dec 6, 4:30am
Mmmm, yum fisher!

Mine'll be prawn something.Rice or noodles i haven't decided, gotta walk the dog first.

Edit: spring onions from garden, and I'll see if any scallopini have emerged after a warm weekend.

rainrain1, Dec 6, 4:36am
Braised steak and onions, with kumera and pumpkin.but now drooling at fishers dinner description, I love my fish.:-)

winnie231, Dec 6, 4:36am
Wow fisher . I'll be on the next plane lol!
Tuna pasta salad for me . with all the night shifts I'm doing, there's not alot of fresh food in my kitchen at the mo.

fisher, Dec 6, 4:37am
hmmmm prawns in noodles with spring onions and a nice tasty creamy sauce. lol:}scallopini on the side.

amiri1, Dec 6, 4:41am
Yum! I love fresh fish but find it hard to find any in the shops that looks good enough for me to buy it! Where have the days gone when dad used to go fishing!!!

Chicken meatballs in a tarragon cream sauce, with pasta for the males. Asparagus and mushrooms to go along with it. Maybe a squeeze of lemon juice on the asparagus, mmmmm! Roll on dinner! :)

fisher, Dec 6, 4:44am
sounds like time for is is short for you Winnie. Tuna pasta is all good:}
Rainrain. fishing is going off big time in Doubtless bay and the fish are in prime condition. we throw the big female ones back as they are in spawning mode right now. deep fried, baked in foil, baked whole, smoked and tonight, pan fried in herbed butter mix.
Love braised steak and onions. and like to mash kumura and pumpkin with some fresh orange juice. yum.

fisher, Dec 6, 4:46am
Amiri. yes tarragon and chicken. what a match. can you please let us know how you make the tarragon cream sauce.

fisher, Dec 6, 4:47am
davidt4. t bone.Kathy's favorite. Aged sound scrummy.hmmmm.

rainrain1, Dec 6, 4:50am
I buy fish if I don't get it given to me, can't live without it

winnie231, Dec 6, 4:51am
All good for me fisher . I get to have a full kitchen brigade cook my dinner each night I'm working lol!

davidt4, Dec 6, 5:47am
It's Angus Pure as well, so we're hoping for a real treat.

amiri1, Dec 6, 8:59am
Tarragon cream sauce: Tarragon, hehe, and cream!
Lol, I just cook the chicken object (meatballs, thighs, etc) and sprinkle with tarragon (I only have dried :() and pour in the cream! Reduce until it's thickened to how you like it!
I like things simple! :)

darlingmole, Dec 6, 9:04am
beef patties, pasta salad with tomatoes/courgette/onion/garli-
c, bacon and sauce, fresh coleslaw and ummm LOTS'o'LOVE!

gojojo2, Dec 6, 11:23am
nom, nom, nom.where's our invite!

gojojo2, Dec 6, 11:42am
How!

voa, Dec 6, 9:36pm
Quick and easy pasta bake and anything easy this week, can't miss a second of Master Chef

uli, Dec 7, 1:17am
Fish curry with broccoli and cauli and a mixed green salad.

otterhound, Dec 7, 1:26am
Eye fillet of horse in a stirfry - bought 2 cool "new" vegies at pacnsave yesterday - a vivid purple caulifower and an almost lime green broccoflower.Sure they'll look impressive in a stirfry=)Will also use up the last of my snow peas now that the vines have died off.

sarahb5, Dec 7, 2:07am
Chicken kebabs on the BBQ if the weather stays fine (under the grill if not) and rice and/or salad

chooky, Dec 7, 2:08am
Easy tea tonight. Lambs fry and bacon. Just finished doing baking, yummy choc brownie, mini xmas muffins, large xmas muffins, 2 doz texas muffin bacon & egg pies.

elliehen, Dec 7, 2:29am
Some very ancient dinners upwards of post #24 and maybe some people very surprised to discover what they're having tonight ;)

susieq9, Dec 7, 2:37am
Fresh blue cod, caught yesterday. Batter crumbed. And a lettuce salad to go with it, lettuce out of the garden.

rainrain1, Dec 7, 2:38am
I sure would if you weren't so far away

accroul, Dec 7, 3:46am
Schnitzel, potato for them/small kumara for me, broccoli & beans.

davidt4, Dec 7, 4:56am
Indeed, especially as I've just been to the dentist and cannot contemplate any chewing worthy of the name.