HELP PELEASE WITH DINNER MEAL FOR 7 PEOPLE...

cinny19, Apr 28, 12:22am
Going to be doing a lunch for us girls But would like to do smething diffrent, We all like our seafood, so thought Id base it around that, The seafood I have access to would be at snapper jacks in Ahuriri in Napier, They have a bigger selection then what you would get at pack n save or countdown, just a few thing I had in mind....
Raw fish
marinated mussels.
white bate fritters.
kinnas as a side dish,
can you think of any thing else?Im doing it in 3 weeks time so no rush,

cinny19, Apr 28, 12:23am
Oh yes and fry bread

theanimal1, Apr 28, 3:20am
fruit platter
variety of cheeses and crackers
hummus and carrot/celery sticks

mamaa, Apr 28, 4:05am
do a seafood chowder with lots of crunchy garlic bread.delicious on a cool day...

cookessentials, Apr 28, 4:27am
yes, I was about to suggest that too.

cookessentials, Apr 28, 4:28am
You could do prawn skewers

pickles7, Apr 28, 10:10am
Seafood platters for starters.
Blini, crackers, cream cheese, fresh salmon, caviar [lump-fish caviar], Kinna, seafood sauces, marinated fish,lemon wedges.
For the Main,
Seafood pancakes,mussels, prawns, crab sticks, calamari, scallops, fish, Mornay sauce. sprinkle grated cheese over the pancakes before heating.

pickles7, Apr 28, 10:11am
Dessert
Panna Cotta
brandied mango sauce
passion-fruit pulp
enjoy your friends.

skyline26, Apr 29, 12:10am
just keep it simple with less labour involved, shrimp coctail, mussel mornay followed by cheese cake. mussels and prawns are cheap if you dont like cheap crayfish mornay is nice, but in saying that its all in how you make the sauce for the mornay and the cocktails. the girls might like a oyster coctail im shure what ever you get to do it will be choice.

cinny19, Apr 29, 12:55am
thanks guys thumbs up on all that