Dinner is in the oven!

lindylambchops1, Jun 7, 4:09am
Just made macaroni cheese with bacon, onion & mixed veg in a Campbell's Condensed Mushroom Soup!Grated cheese on top.Left over pastry from last night has made a lemon flan to be served with whipped cream.Can hardly wait!

fifie, Jun 7, 5:02am
Sounds yum ! mines boring old beef olives, onions done in a gravy, mashed spuds and good old southland swede done with a dash of whiskey in it,and steamed brocolli..

winnie231, Jun 7, 5:21am
Mine is still evolving ... have 500g mince & 2 onions in the wok ... 3 cloves smoked garlic on their way next then ... ?

eastie3, Jun 7, 6:30am
Good old schnitzel tonight with deli coleslaw and potato salad and a lovely roast tomato relish.There will be enough left over for a lunchtime sandwich tomorrow.Haven't had schnitzel for months,am so looking forward to it.

winnie231, Jun 7, 6:42am
Ok - so I added 1.5C froz mixed veg, half a head of broccoli (in small florets), 2C chopped cabbage, 1/2 punnet tomato paste, 1C water, salt & pepper & 2 heaped tspn curry powder plus 1 packet of Uncle Bens pilau rice .... hardly gourmet but YUMMMMY!

lindylambchops1, Jun 7, 10:00am
Ah is that the secret to mashed swede, a dash of whiskey????I love haggis neeps & tatties!

lindylambchops1, Jun 7, 10:01am
Everyone....your dishes sound yum.Hope you all enjoyed them.

2young1, Jun 7, 11:36am
crockpot hangi...

lindylambchops1, Jun 8, 4:09am
Just made macaroni cheese with bacon, onion & mixed veg in a Campbell's Condensed Mushroom Soup!Grated cheese on top.Left over pastry from last night has made a lemon flan to be served with whipped cream.Can hardly wait!

fifie, Jun 8, 5:02am
Sounds yum ! mines boring old beef olives, onions done in a gravy, mashed spuds and good old southland swede done with a dash of whiskey in it,and steamed brocolli.

winnie231, Jun 8, 5:21am
Mine is still evolving . have 500g mince & 2 onions in the wok . 3 cloves smoked garlic on their way next then . !

eastie3, Jun 8, 6:30am
Good old schnitzel tonight with deli coleslaw and potato salad and a lovely roast tomato relish.There will be enough left over for a lunchtime sandwich tomorrow.Haven't had schnitzel for months,am so looking forward to it.

winnie231, Jun 8, 6:42am
Ok - so I added 1.5C froz mixed veg, half a head of broccoli (in small florets), 2C chopped cabbage, 1/2 punnet tomato paste, 1C water, salt & pepper & 2 heaped tspn curry powder plus 1 packet of Uncle Bens pilau rice . hardly gourmet but YUMMMMY!

lindylambchops1, Jun 8, 10:00am
Ah is that the secret to mashed swede, a dash of whiskey!I love haggis neeps & tatties!

lindylambchops1, Jun 8, 10:01am
Everyone.your dishes sound yum.Hope you all enjoyed them.

2young1, Jun 8, 11:36am
crockpot hangi.