Oven help!

clifordbee, Apr 26, 2:49am
We've just moved into a new (for us) flat, which is seemingly very old. The oven is a cracker, but so old the writing has worn off. It is a Fisher and Paykel, electric, three elements on the top (their buttons are easy to figure), oven and warming draw. The buttons I need help with are 6 wee oblongs, that work in sets of two. The top two are red, the next door cream, and the bottom two red also. The bottoms ones control the warming draw, but GOSH I cant figure the others/which way in on etc. HELP!! Please.

clifordbee, Apr 26, 3:20am
Also, how can I upload a photo to this? I have an image if the oven buttons!

cookessentials, Apr 26, 3:20am
If you check this link below and can give them the model#, you may be able to get a manula to help you. Or you could contact them and see if they can give you some help.
http://www.fisherpaykel.co.nz/customercare/

clifordbee, Apr 26, 3:24am
Unfortunately our model is much older than the ones featured on the F&P website.

jessie981, Apr 26, 3:25am
Buttons pushed in will be 'on'. My top ones first - grill, second - bake, not sure on third (this is red). May have to be trial & error or go online to F&P. They must have a part where you can contact them. Good luck

clifordbee, Apr 26, 3:40am
As you push on button of the pair in, the opposite button pushes out. Im unsure if its the top or the bottom of the pair which is on! But yes, the grill vs bake functions could well be the difference.

cookessentials, Apr 26, 3:41am
yes, but they may be able to help you figure out the one you have. They will have archives I am sure.

jessie981, Apr 26, 3:46am
Have you looked to see if there are any on TM to sell? You could maybe ask a question

pamellie, Apr 26, 4:02am
Log onto My Trade Me and then into my photos and upload a photo (like you would when selling something) then copy and paste link onto here. I think I have described that right.

cookessentials, Apr 26, 4:26am
Looking at it, I would say the top two are for a grill, the middle for the oven and if you have a wrming drawer, the bottom two for that

kinna54, Apr 27, 2:37am
agreed with cookessentials. top grill middle oven (one could be a light) bottom warmer.