So excited I have my new oven....

ruby19, Jun 6, 3:50am
now I just have to wait for it to be installed........
We choose the Ariston open space oven that lets you cook at 2 different temperatures at once.

cookessentials, Jun 6, 5:09am
I bet you cant wait to use it?

ruby19, Jun 6, 5:18am
I think there are big expectations about what is going to come out of this machine! I will be so glad to hopefully have a reliable oven for a change.It will be interesting to see how this is compared to the old one, but yes I am looking forward to giving it a test drive especially some of its features.

kinna54, Jun 6, 6:00am
Oh wow exciting! Good on you, I'm sure it wil be absolutely awesome. look forward to hearing of all the great food delights that will be produced.

eastie3, Jun 6, 6:55am
Is the 'open space' a new type of oven ruby?
I would dearly love a new stove,I am fed up with the old dunger in my kitchen.
Maybe next year.

tinkagirl, Jun 6, 7:03am
My oven is about 30 years old and you know what, it still cooks better than the brand new westinghouse we had installed in our other home.It looks ugly, is orange and all manual, but I love it.

ruby19, Jun 6, 7:57pm
I think it is reasonably new, since I only have the space for the small in wall oven, this oven lets you put a divider in the oven so you can cook at 2 separate oven temps, or use as one oven. On one of it's featuresyou can put a piece of meat in the oven cold, and it will set the heat to sear then cook, then rest, great for the mere male in the family! Apparently it is very accurate in it's oven temp.
I wish i could say I loved my old oven, but it had caused us nothing but grief, and has blown another thermostat. Hence the splash out on a new one.

ruby19, Jun 7, 3:50am
now I just have to wait for it to be installed.
We choose the Ariston open space oven that lets you cook at 2 different temperatures at once.

cookessentials, Jun 7, 5:09am
I bet you cant wait to use it!

kinna54, Jun 7, 6:00am
Oh wow exciting! Good on you, I'm sure it wil be absolutely awesome. look forward to hearing of all the great food delights that will be produced.

eastie3, Jun 7, 6:55am
Is the 'open space' a new type of oven ruby!
I would dearly love a new stove,I am fed up with the old dunger in my kitchen.
Maybe next year.

ruby19, Jun 7, 7:57pm
I think it is reasonably new, since I only have the space for the small in wall oven, this oven lets you put a divider in the oven so you can cook at 2 separate oven temps, or use as one oven. On one of it's featuresyou can put a piece of meat in the oven cold, and it will set the heat to sear then cook, then rest, great for the mere male in the family! Apparently it is very accurate in it's oven temp.
I wish i could say I loved my old oven, but it had caused us nothing but grief, and has blown another thermostat. Hence the splash out on a new one.