Whats for dinner tonight in this cold weather?

Page 3 / 3
hott-mama, Mar 27, 3:38am
we're having pork steaks with a plum sauce, sweet chilli sauce and honey glaze with mashed potatoes, piumpkin, carrots and courgettes .

elliehen, Mar 27, 3:38am
Falafel balls with home-made tomato relish and beans, beans, beans.Blue Lake, still producing, and everyone wants me to save seed for them for next year.

Golden Queen peaches for dessert, just fresh, as is.while they last.

motorbo, Mar 27, 3:45am
i just made an annabelle langbein fresh tomatoe soup!! yummy

elliehen, Mar 27, 4:04am
Nowadays, I cheat.from a packet called 'Orgran' Falafel Mix.It's gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, egg free, yeast free, soy free, nut free, vegan. and delicious!

I have no allergies or intolerances and can eat all of those things, but I just happen to like this mix, to which you just add water, wait 15 minutes, form into balls or patties and fry for acouple of minutes.They're great with tasty dipping sauces.

tipsy_bl0nde, Mar 27, 4:05am
oooh yumm i have her book there are some good recipes in there. the chocolate cake is deeeeelicious

timetable, Mar 27, 4:22am
crockpot has lovely smells...... corn, parsnip and leek soup.......... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

dantes_auntie, Mar 27, 4:38am
think i might order some Meditarrian food warehouse pizza for dinner as it's just me

lizab, Mar 27, 5:08am
wet here but defo not cold today. We're having roast chicken legs and thighs, with roast pumpkin, kumara and onion. Hubby should be digging me some potatoes up right about now, so yummy brand new potatoes, along with some peas and carrots. Peach cream cheese slice for pudding too.

pipstarz, Mar 27, 5:11am
Oh we have had the rain and wind today, but are lucky its still mild.

hott-mama, Mar 27, 5:18am
mmm . yummy .

my mum used to make this a lot for us when we were little . love it .

pipstarz, Mar 27, 5:21am
lol don't forget the tomato too, im going through a phase eaten it every day for the last 4 or 5 days.

kuaka, Mar 27, 9:00am
cold weather!It's been raining here for two days and is hot and humid, anyhow we had battered snapper, chips, peas and salad tonight.Snapper we caught a week or so ago and popped in the freezer (defrosted in salted water and just as good as fresh), home made chips, and salad out of the garden.

uli, Mar 27, 10:27pm
Cold weather!

I have had rain since last Tuesday - constantly - and night temps of 20 degrees and day temps of up to 27! I have 3 dehumidifiers going plus 2 pedestal fans LOL :)

And dinner will be salad and fish!

lizab, Mar 28, 1:00am
I've got a duck casserole in the slow cooker with bacon, onions, carrots, garlic, ginger, orange zest and juice, bit of red wine, chinese 5 spice and some beef stock. House smells lovely!

motorbo, Mar 28, 3:45am
i just made an annabelle langbein fresh tomatoe soup! yummy

timetable, Mar 28, 4:22am
crockpot has lovely smells. corn, parsnip and leek soup. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm