Whats for dinner at your house tonight?

Page 1 / 3
vintagekitty, Feb 1, 2:42am
Inspiration required!

kelsey10, Feb 1, 2:55am
black bean beef stirfry with beans, capsicum,carrots,broccoli and other veges yum yum!!

catzwhiskaz, Feb 1, 2:58am
nothing - meant to start a healthy eating plan today - came to work with no lunch - bad start and havent had a break yet so getting really hungry for fast food stuffbut need to wait till I get home.Think I will be eating instead of going for a walk like I had planned

iriegirl, Feb 1, 3:22am
Chilli cashew & chicken with noodles, yummy!

noangelliveshea, Feb 1, 3:27am
Im thinking nachos. Easy, Yum and fast!

arcane1315, Feb 1, 3:34am
yummy - do you have a recipe for this, or just make it up as you go?

fisher, Feb 1, 3:46am
Huge salad all from the garden... Tin foil parcel snapper fillets with herbs butter and lemon and 6 LARGE Aussie green prawns in each parcel... entre and dinner all on one plate..:}

shop-a-holic, Feb 1, 3:48am
Smoking fresh sausages; manuka soaked in beer. Served with skordalia and caramelised onion gravy.

vintagekitty, Feb 1, 4:02am
tomorrows another day!

vintagekitty, Feb 1, 4:03am
what is skordalia?

lx4000, Feb 1, 4:09am
have chicken sausages out but thats it so far!!

(barloo) oh I have courgette tomato dish with pasta from last night for mine. Its the boys above I'm stuck on!!

isis., Feb 1, 4:28am
Salad of lettuce, peas, beans, snow pea shoots, alfaalfa, carrot, cucumber, gherkins

with smoked tuna :)

Yum

rainrain1, Feb 1, 4:39am
pork chop, oakhill potatoes and baby carrots from the garden...but I would rather be eating fish!!

elliehen, Feb 1, 4:48am
Haven't decided yet, but anything with green beans ;)

fisher, Feb 1, 4:52am
barloo.... why dont you simply use your OWN login on trademe...???

motorbo, Feb 1, 6:18am
actually my dinner tastes fabulous, i love turkey mince, low fat and full of flavour!! browned it off with red onion and garlic, then added celery, mushrooms, eggplant, leek and fresh toms, then added water and tomatoe puree, delish!!! and enough for tommorrow and the freezer

uli, Feb 1, 7:54am

uli, Feb 1, 7:56am
Cause now she is married - and the husband's log-in it must be - don't you understand that fisher - being a MAN?

susieq9, Feb 1, 9:15am
Salad with pan fried scallops (our own ones), and garlic bread. Very simple and quick.

lx4000, Feb 1, 9:26am
We are shearing a puter at the mo and we both come here often during the day and always forget to check whos logged in and not!! Hassle!! So I would think by now, all know who mes is:)

rainrain1, Feb 1, 8:25pm
How do you shear a computer?couldn't resist that one

bobpat, Feb 1, 10:53pm
Recipe for tomato puree?? Please!!

lizab, Feb 1, 11:03pm
roast lamb and kumara here tonight as we have a rellie visiting us from England for the night. That's always what he wants when coming to the farm to see us! (he's a kiwi and misses our homekill lamb and kumara!)

vintagekitty, Feb 1, 11:23pm
yum, I am going to buy a leg of lamb for dinner tonight.

uli, Feb 2, 4:31am
Steaks, green bean salad and Capsicum & Anchovy Salad (the latter recipe is on the dark side - and very recommended).