Lime cheesecake/pie uncooked

Page 2 / 2
iriegirl, Jan 26, 12:49am
Thans jessie, what biccies do you use! Thought malt or oreo's!

lythande1, Jan 26, 5:18am
Set! OR curdle!

uli, Jan 26, 6:47am
Were they imported I wonder!

jessie981, Jan 26, 9:37am
As I said at beginning,recipe was taken from a earlier thread so unable to verify whether 'set or curdle'.

chooky, Jan 26, 10:27am
I found the lime cheesecake alittle white ago on trade-me, made it 4 times now and it yummy and so quick. I looked at limes at New World and they were $39.00 a kilo. Planted a lime tree last year, so just praying for it to grow.!.

samanya, Jul 26, 12:45am
definitely set .I've made this a few times & it's delicious.

Oops .didn't meant to bump an old thread (came in looking for this recipe)

elliehen, Jul 26, 2:05am
Don't apologise.often an accidental bump is welcome :)I've copied and pasted this one now too.

samanya, Jul 26, 6:20am
I made jesses981's recipe again today .only had caramelised condensed milk (didn't want to go out in the snow etc) so thought what the hell & it's turned out well.
So easy & so tasty.
Limes are cheap here atm .well they were last time I bought them.

bev00, Aug 26, 10:08am
an easy peasy cheesecake .

schnauzer11, Aug 27, 4:42am
Jessie's sounds like my recipe for Key Lime Pie.I process Gingernuts for the base.If limes are too expensive,you can use lemons.

samanya, Aug 27, 7:49am
I have made this one several times & it's always a hit with guests & it's so simple to make.
I don't care how much the limes cost.it's worth it.
I tend to buy limes when they are cheaper & they dokeep for ages in the fridge.

scannell2, Aug 27, 9:36am
I HAD this lime pie at a bbq once and it was lovely. i have since attempted to make it twice and both times and it has not set, maybe too much cream! the lemon version only has a small amount of cream. can anyone confirm the amount of cream! thanks cause it is very yummy and so quick and easy

sqiff, Oct 10, 3:34am
I am going to try this recipe at the weekend so hopefully it will set for me.
How much cream did you use scannell2! I am fortunate my Lime tree has quite a lot of fruit on it and as the cheesecake sounds real yummy I thought I would give it a go using the gingernut biscuits for the base.