What are you having for dinner tonight?

Page 3 / 3
cookessentials, Jul 1, 4:52am
http://www.schoc.co.nz/ check out their hot chocolate kit - my mouth is seriously watering - love chocolate and chilli.

bedazzledjewels, Jul 1, 4:57am
Oh yes, I know their chocolate well! They make 100% - the only one you can get in NZ I think. Some of their painted chocs are works of art! The hot choc kit sounds good - we could do a low carb version! (winks).

sultana0, Jul 1, 8:58am
We had a beef curry, It was cold so it went down well with rice and home made naan. I didn't thicken it (sort of a Rogan Josh style) but my lady wanted sour cream to slightly cool hers down.

cookessentials, Jul 1, 9:18am
I dont think an odd treat would kill you BDJ

lilyfield, Jul 1, 9:25am
soup tonight- my steak is still on lay-by

tipsy_bl0nde, Jul 2, 3:24am
Chicken and vege soup tonight looking forward to it :) Need some help though guys if anyone knows how to hide the taste of mixed spice pplllleeeaaaassssee message me :'(

cookessentials, Jul 2, 3:27am
Agus Pure eye fillet steak - not sure what else yet.

tipsy_bl0nde, Jul 2, 3:31am
mmm yummm

cookessentials, Jul 2, 3:34am
I have 500g of Nelson scallops in the freezer, i guess i could do a "surf N Turf"

tipsy_bl0nde, Jul 2, 3:51am
that would be delicious with some beer batter chips and egg or something like that :)

dorothy_vdh, Jul 2, 4:52am
crumbed fish and scallops with coleslaw for me
dh is having venison sausages yuck! ! ! ! with tomatoes, mushrooms and potato salad

ribit, Jul 2, 5:05am
Have just moved house and my recipe books are in a box somewhere and am wanting to make mustard sauce to go with my silverside. Any help would be much appreciated

rolznsp, Jul 2, 6:49am
cannelloni stuffed with cream cheese and spinich. nomnom

judy126, Jul 4, 9:07am
We had slow cooked duck shot by son mashed potatoes, corn, carrots and cabbage

cookessentials, Jul 4, 9:40am
Well, we went down to Wellington today as the weather was just perfect. We have a little sports car, so hood down and off we went. Headed in to La Bella Itala of course! and had lunch which kept us going all day. We shared two starters and two mains - tomato, buffalo mozarella and basil leaves and my favourite - arancini. Main was paparadelle with a venison ragu and a beautiful risotto with radicchio. Just sitting in front of the fire watching our favourite Andrea Bocelli DVD - his concert at the theatro di Silencia ( theatre of silence) in his home town of Lajatico-hoping that this year is not the last concert there as we are hoping to get there this time next year to see him.

tipsy_bl0nde, Jul 4, 9:18pm
that sounds so lovely :) he is fabulous!

cookessentials, Jul 4, 9:38pm
and a bit of allright LOL. We did not bother with dinner last night as basically it was dinner across lunchtime yesterday. As for tonight, i dont have a clue what to cook tonight, I am usually pretty well organised. Have plenty of stuff, so will see what we feel like when we get home.

tipsy_bl0nde, Jul 13, 12:53am
steak, onion rings chips and eggs. hehe mans meal :) well thats what the men wanted :P

rainrain1, Jul 13, 1:15am
A nice little leg of lamb, who bonked his head into a fence and killed itself :-(:-) :-)

trading_gibsons, Jul 13, 1:17am
Hi bedazzled- What is cauli mash, is it just mashed cauli or do you add anything to it, need to use up mine & want something different

tipsy_bl0nde, Jul 13, 1:19am
poor lamb at least shes going to a better place... the oven :)

rainrain1, Oct 22, 4:42pm
True! he would have ended up in someones oven regardless, so it might as well be ours :-)