A French Breakfast for Sunday

Page 2 / 2
sampa, Oct 18, 8:57am
A dish that came about to help the over indulged from the night before get through the day after. :)

Clever.

And multicultural too.

hic

daarhn, Oct 18, 6:30pm
GOOOO THE ALL BLACKS!

uli, Oct 18, 7:37pm
So - ARE you eating?
Or staring at the tv with white knuckles LOL :)

esther-anne, Oct 18, 9:22pm
Guess it was just simply French on toast for brekkie awoftam.

A compliment, if you'll permit, you obviously are a very nice caring person taking this guy under your wing. I hope it works out beautifully for you.

uli, Oct 18, 10:17pm
I hope you are still friends - the Herald headlines are now "French Toast".

samanya, Oct 19, 12:49am
Hope you had a bottle of Moët on hand to drown his sorrows ;o)

uli, Oct 19, 2:34am
awoftam hasn't been on since Friday!
Are you still with us?

sampa, Oct 19, 3:09am
LOL. gotta love that.

uli, Oct 19, 3:25am
I thought it quite funny too - but maybe not in awoftam's household :)

sampa, Oct 19, 4:23am
Never mind - let's just reverse it and say 'Toast the French' or. is that no better?

. there was that nice bottle of Moet mentioned above. perhaps we could all share. :)

awoftam, Aug 25, 1:46am
Bon soir mes aimies.

Has been a very busy few days. 8 humans and one puppy here for breakfast. After talking to some friends I decided on brioche and fresh crusty bread, which some butter and sweet spreads. I also had bacon, soft poached eggs, home made hash browns, mushrooms cooked in butter and milk, slow roasted tomatoes, fresh muffins and various breads and toast. And some handmade chicken and pork brekky sausies made by some french dudes. And my home made tomato sauce. I think that was it.

S tucked into the breads and some spread (and the coffee), told me today it was pretty much what he would have eaten at home, and couldn't eat what we do for brekky (full cooked) as it was very "e e e e engrlish") however he was in "admoration ov er gusto". I got what he meant lol.

I was up at 3.30am thinking I had heaps to do - and I did however it was huge amounts of fun. I am a tad shattered now tho. Hope I stay that way and don't suddenly come alive at 9pm or anything silly.

Have really enjoyed reading the posts on this thread for many reasons. Thank you all for taking the time to post. 'Preciate it.

Edited to say he was in no doubt we would win however we cheered for all plays right throughout the game no matter who did what. Was brilliant.