Pavlova

Page 2 / 2
guest, Jan 13, 1:48pm
As a guy living by msylef and working two jobs and a home based business, I don't want to spend time cooking. Yet fast food every night gets old and expensive. This book is ideal for those of us who want to throw something together and have it ready to go when we finally get home. It begins with a description of modern slow cooking. I was still in a crockpot mindset. And he gives a lot of tips on how to properly use a slow cooker, saving me from burning up food. If you're a chef or a fast food junkie, this may not be for you. But if you'd like more healthy, home cooked meals in less time than you now spend waiting in drive-thru lines, get this book.

guest, Jan 14, 9:58am
I think it still looks great!I was late posting too, but mlsoty because we have had tornado warnings and thunderstorms several times this week!! I had to go to my mother-in-law's because they have a basement, we don't. To top it off my husband was at work through each of the storms- I'll take a caved-in Pavlova ANY day over my week!! hehehe, It looks delicious, and I think you got a great shot!!