New (NZ) low carb recipe website

Page 7 / 9
mistrycelebrity, Jun 18, 8:24am
poos. i just tried to register on your site and i got an error message.

bellasgone, Jun 18, 8:31am
I cant seem to be able to get on that site tonight either for some reason... . ?

uli, Jun 18, 9:03am
Ahh ... maybe the admin and his lovely wife have a bit of a "re-organization" of the contents - looked like it to me when I checked in a few hours ago.

Be patient and check back again soon - all will be well (I am sure) - and obviously better organized once they have finished.

Must admit though that Friday night is a very unusual time for them to do it ... LOL :)

seez1, Jun 18, 9:35am
heeehee! I love that site im slowly becoming addictive to all the info and support! I did see they put up a new page for beginners to LC ! I think that is great as we can read all the questions you guys have heard over and over again!

bedazzledjewels, Jun 18, 9:52am
Maybe they're short of other entertainment on a Friday night.
Glad you like it Seez1

kirinesha, Jun 18, 10:29am
Please do try again - the site is hosted in the US and sometimes has slow periods.

We'd love to have you there :)

kirinesha, Jun 18, 10:29am
Try again, even I struggle at times, must be peak times in the US!

maxwell.inc, Jun 18, 10:31am
I'm getting into the site no probs (havent had one at all) and I am on dial up lol

randomized, Jun 18, 10:32am
Thus, I always leave myself logged-in. (then I never have problems, woo! )

kirinesha, Jun 18, 10:33am
That's cos you're special Max! !

maxwell.inc, Jun 18, 10:42am
No I worked it out

You guys that are on Broad Band, it goes SO fast. . that you just skip right by the site *weeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

kirinesha, Jun 18, 10:43am
There should be a pretty picture for the beginners section going up very soon... goingto cost me a nicecuppaea

kirinesha, Jun 18, 10:44am
... and it's done :)

jrxxxx, Jun 18, 6:29pm
Your low carb recipe for chicken cordon bleu is delicious. I didn't have oat bran in the pantry so substituted LSA which worked perfectly. Have tried many of your recipes & they're all great tasting. Congratulations on a user friendly site - so much hard work but very much appreciated. Can someone please tell me where to buy coconut flour, I want to try your pikelet & pastry recipe. Thanks in advance.

bedazzledjewels, Jun 18, 7:56pm
Try Trade Me jrxxxx. I'm glad that substituting LSA worked out because I've been thinking of doing the same when I get round to cooking it.

jrxxxx, Jun 18, 8:10pm
Found it - thanks

bedazzledjewels, Jun 18, 8:34pm
Anyone else having problems this morning?

bedazzledjewels, Jun 18, 8:43pm
Ah, that's better!

kirinesha, Jun 18, 8:49pm
Like the new cafe pic dazz ?

kirinesha, Jun 18, 9:09pm
Thank you so much for your positive feedback jrxxxx. That great cordon bleu recipe was developed by one of our members, Timturtle, and was joint winner of the member's best recipe for May.

I got my coconut flour from: www.zenian.co.nz

mistrycelebrity, Jun 18, 10:21pm
ok all registered up now and ready to check out your forums - my username is munchkin, see you there!

kirinesha, Jun 20, 11:07pm
I made stuffed cabage leaves last night with a Lebanese flavour (cinnamon spiced beef mince). They looked so pretty, and tasted great! The recipe is in the Beef section :)

kirinesha, Jun 21, 12:03am
Actually, we've been busy little cooks - I've just added a recipe for Pork & Coconut balls with a dipping sauce to the site too, under Starters! Yummo!

jan2242, Jun 21, 3:54am
Hi all, has anyone come up with a substitute for breadcrumbs? I would love to crumb some fish and can't think of a thing to use instead of the normal when crumbing. Will use coconut flour and egg, but what next? Maybe someone has tried something with results here? Cheers.

maxwell.inc, Jun 21, 3:55am
Check the website jan. . there are a few crumbed things in the recipes there.