Bread Thread. For Hand & Bread Machine Recipes :-)

Page 15 / 54
hemi1, Feb 20, 1:02am
Excellent thread everybody Its made me buy a bread making machine,lol.

surasak, Feb 20, 2:07am
Our Favourite Bread Recipe I use the recipe supplied in the Breville book, although using a George Foreman breadmaker, and replace 1 cup of flour with 1 cup of bakers bran, and add 4 tablesps of mixed grains.
Have tried many recipes but this one works for us, not too heavy but still makes crunchy toast, and the bread is still fresh after 2 days.

lythande1, Feb 20, 7:18am
Bread Making I too have made my own because my pet hate is floppy bread. Why is it almost all bakeries have floppy non-crusty bread!
Its hideous.
So.I make it.
Nothing beats home made pizza either.yum.

juliewn, Feb 22, 10:32am
Bumpety bump. Have a lovely week Everyone. :-)

juliewn, Feb 22, 12:54pm
Yum. that sounds delicious. I like adding sunflower or pumpkin seeds to breads too - for lovely crunchy bits!

juliewn, Feb 23, 10:57am
Mmm that sounds good too Oopie. You're right Lythande. the taste of home baked bread, pizza etc is something else!

juliewn, Feb 24, 11:09am
Bumping for Carterne. :-)

juliewn, Feb 25, 4:55am
We've made pita bread filled with cheese slices and veges - tomatoes, onions, etc. plus some pickle, and toasted it in the electric grill - highly recommended for an easy and tasty meal. :-)

misterperfect, Feb 26, 10:52pm
bump. bumping again

bunny51, Feb 27, 6:42am
bumping for mrdad

juliewn, Feb 27, 10:34am
. and for delicious breads and the great recipes shared throughout the thread.

juliewn, Mar 2, 8:06am
Hi. Bumping for you so someone can help. . :-)

fetish, Mar 2, 5:10pm
just a note for myself that all these recipes are saved . getting so many now I cant always recall which have been ! Glad people like the site :)

dibble35, Mar 3, 10:16pm
bump so I can keep reading it - geez its long :-)

juliewn, Mar 4, 11:13am
Bumpety bump. :-)

susieq9, Mar 5, 2:22am
Good pizza base. in here.

juliewn, Mar 6, 12:24pm
Hi Everyone. I noticed in another thread that Linseed (flaxseed) meal can be purchased - has anyone tried this in their bread making at all! I've used the whole linseeds - and haven't seen or tried the meal - linseeds are good for us that it would be interesting to see how the meal went when making breads.

b.k.collinson, Mar 9, 3:37am
bumping up mmmm yummy

summersunnz, Mar 9, 10:03am
Thankyou for all these great recipes - I'm learning a lot from you all - thankyou for sharing.

juliewn, Mar 9, 10:10am
It's great Fetish. :-)

ciannz, Mar 9, 12:18pm
old panasconic bread maker I have this old bread maker which I have brought out of retirement but I have lost the book on how to make a basic white loaf.can anyone help please

k1andb2, Mar 10, 12:10am
bumping too good to lose.

susieq9, Mar 10, 1:00am
Panasonic Bread Maker. 3tsp yeast, 450gm flour, 1tblsp sugar, 2tblsp butter, 2tblsp milk powder, 1tsp salt, 300-320ml water. In that order. Also you can reduce the sugar to 1tsp if you wish, with no change in the bread.

wron, Mar 10, 11:36am
I agree with juliewn Brilliant to have the precious recipes preserved - pays to save your own extra special ones on your own machine or to disk or print as further backup!

gazz, Mar 10, 10:26pm
Breadmaker machine Banana Bread! Please does anyone have a good recipe for Banana Bread made in the Breadmaker machine!