Mashed pumpkin what do u put in yours

Page 1 / 2
greertontga1, May 5, 3:23am
Im wondering what variations you do in your mashed pumpkin as i dont have potatoes am trying to make them interesting, thank you in advance

dilligaf_dah, May 5, 3:28am
ginger
chopped spinach

greertontga1, May 5, 3:45am
ginger thats something different how much would you put in

pickles7, May 5, 3:50am
nutmeg, butter. sometimes mace, butter. Keep a bit of water back and add that back if it is a bit dry. Did try some curry powder once, that was nice.

petal1955, May 5, 4:08am
diced onion thats been cooked in a little butter in the microwave.and chopped parsley and a little nutmeg........its so sweet.....yummy

cookessentials, May 5, 4:11am
butter, a little salt ( if required) and freshly grated nutmeg.

dilligaf_dah, May 5, 4:24am
depends on how much pumpkin you have 1 small pumkin usually 2 to 3 teaspoons of ginger.

shawkt, May 5, 4:28am
Kumera! Mashed together is great.

greertontga1, May 5, 4:39am
oh that might be the one i got 2

accroul, May 5, 4:50am
butter, S&P + parmesan

petal-pickle, May 6, 2:14am
cream cheese and cumin!!

petal1955, May 6, 4:08am
diced onion thats been cooked in a little butter in the microwave.and chopped parsley and a little nutmeg.its so sweet.yummy

dilligaf_dah, May 6, 4:24am
depends on how much pumpkin you have 1 small pumkin usually 2 to 3 teaspoons of ginger. I usually add to taste so taste it when mashed in and add more if youd like.

kinna54, May 6, 5:25am
A wee bit of sour cream

oopie, May 6, 6:05am
Crumbled crispy bacon.

petal-pickle, May 7, 2:14am
cream cheese and cumin!

rojh2, May 10, 11:29pm
sweet chilli sauce and sour cream

010961, May 11, 5:49am
Cream cheese

nunesy, May 11, 5:58am
I would use the pumpkin still in cubes (after steaming) then add small chunks of feta or cream cheese (Philly cheese works well), and if you're using cr. cheese, add bacon chopped into tiny bits and fried crispy (don't need oil if your pan's nonstick).VERY YUM - especially for those who aren't big pumkin fans!You can also just add this to spiral pasta for a basic pasta salad.

jbsouthland, May 11, 7:01am
yum.

kuaka, May 11, 9:45am
my sil used to add brown sugar and garlic.

sparkyc, May 11, 9:57am
icing suger, then wrapped in a gem lettuce leaf. makes a nice snack

mamaa, May 11, 10:30am
And tryKumera or Pumpkin mashed with butter and ginger, and crushed pineapple.Believe it or notbeautiful.......

nunesy, May 12, 5:58am
I would use the pumpkin still in cubes (after steaming) then add small chunks of feta or cream cheese (Philly cheese works well), and if you're using cr. cheese, add bacon chopped into tiny bits and fried crispy (don't need oil if your pan's nonstick).VERY YUM - especially for those who aren't big pumkin fans!You can also just add this to spiral pasta for a basic pasta salad.

mamaa, May 12, 10:30am
And tryKumera or Pumpkin mashed with butter and ginger, and crushed pineapple.Believe it or notbeautiful.