Buttermilk best before 9/3 would you use it?

Page 3 / 3
uli, Mar 16, 4:06am
Careful - you will be scorned upon soon too if you oppose cookies lovely recipes :)

And yes you can only taste test if its ok - as you won't "smell" anything bitter - and bitter will tell you that you have E. coli in there, which is when you decide NOT to use it.

ant_sonja, Mar 16, 5:45am
Well I'm sure the matter is settled by now for the OP anyway. As for being scorned for voicing my opinion on the subject of Buttermilk, I think that would just be silly but I'm sure I would have been told by now if my post did offend anyone which most certainly wasn't my intention - the beauty of message boards such as this is the wide variety of info available and readily given by so many :-D

cookessentials, Mar 16, 10:39pm
grow up uli and do something constructive instead of berating others here.

cookessentials, Mar 16, 10:40pm
quite right . There is always a way of voicing ones opinion, however, a certain few dont usually contribute much here apart from trying to berate others. Try the book uli, you might just learn something.

beaker59, Mar 16, 11:29pm
Sorting the plebs out on your message board again I see Cookie. Talk about Ironic!

cookessentials, Mar 17, 12:43am
yes, isn't it...nice to see YOU again

uli, Mar 17, 12:55am
Oh beaker - you are in the GOOD books - did you offer to share some wild pork - or how did that happen? :) *waves*

uli, Mar 17, 4:06am
Careful - you will be scorned upon soon too if you oppose cookies lovely recipes :)

And yes you can only taste test if its ok - as you won't "smell" anything bitter - and bitter will tell you that you have E. coli in there, which is when you decide NOT to use it.

ant_sonja, Mar 17, 5:45am
Well I'm sure the matter is settled by now for the OP anyway. As for being scorned for voicing my opinion on the subject of Buttermilk, I think that would just be silly but I'm sure I would have been told by now if my post did offend anyone which most certainly wasn't my intention - the beauty of message boards such as this is the wide variety of info available and readily given by so many :-D

cookessentials, Mar 18, 12:43am
yes, isn't it.nice to see YOU again

uli, Mar 18, 12:55am
Oh beaker - you are in the GOOD books - did you offer to share some wild pork - or how did that happen! :) *waves*