Anyone losing weight with healthy eating?

Page 4 / 4
maysept, Mar 12, 1:14am
Use common sense and find what works for you- you don't need psuedo-scientific fads like low carb, special foods, meal replacements, fake vitamins, supplements or special equipment. You know what healthy food is, we all do, and you don't need some diet book or plan to tell you. Fresh food with as few additives (including sugar and salt) as possible. Drink water. Move around as much as possible. Do deliberate exercise, at least 30 minutes a day. If you have a dog walk him every day as long and as fast as possible, if you love tv, bike while you watch. If you can make small changes that fit into your lifestyle,(and that of your family) you'll keep doing them. The biggest factor in weight loss is simply making the right choices over and over again.

rozke, Mar 13, 3:53am
l have lost 17kgby having 2 weetbix forbreakfast.No bread or potatoes.all fruit lunch.dinner consists of meat , tomatoes, cucumber, beetroot ,salad cottage cheese (lite) as a mayo.cant exercise as going for hip and knee replacement. so do sit ups in the lazyboy.armlifts with 2 rubber balls.l try and walk a bit around the yard with my walker. lts taken me a year but although repetitious lhave a take away meal once a week which is usually Chinesecos l do not cook on Thursdays my 1 day off