Popcorn Toppings...Healthy

donahb, Jul 30, 3:36am
If it's possible lol

lx4000, Jul 30, 3:51am

elliehen, Jul 30, 4:30am
Parmesan cheese, grated, is my favourite :)

frances1266, Jul 30, 5:57am
I read recently about nutritional yeast (Lotus tastes the best) garlic powder and olive oil.Intend to try this myself.The blog 101 cookbooks has a recipe for lime, chilli and tequila popcorn and there are lots of suggestions in the comments section.

cookessentials, Jul 30, 6:52am
We just hd some popcorn with lime salt over the top...beautiful.

frances1266, Jul 30, 8:36pm
Where did you get lime salt from cookessentials or did you make it yourself.

cookessentials, Jul 30, 9:35pm
I bought it in Noosa. I have been in contact with the lime farm that make it and they are happy to supply me for the shop...the only killer is the freight. I paid AUD$10 for a small grinder, but I must say, it was well worth it. They make it using their own limes. I still may look at bringing in a box and then when we go back in October, it may be easier to buy a box or two and put it in my luggage. The taste is just wonderful. If I do bring some in, I shall let you know.

donahb, Jul 31, 3:36am
If it's possible lol

lx4000, Jul 31, 3:51am

cookessentials, Jul 31, 6:52am
We just hd some popcorn with lime salt over the top.beautiful.

cookessentials, Jul 31, 9:35pm
I bought it in Noosa. I have been in contact with the lime farm that make it and they are happy to supply me for the shop.the only killer is the freight. I paid AUD$10 for a small grinder, but I must say, it was well worth it. They make it using their own limes. I still may look at bringing in a box and then when we go back in October, it may be easier to buy a box or two and put it in my luggage. The taste is just wonderful. If I do bring some in, I shall let you know.