Healthy dairy free chocolate moose

dolphin9, Mar 13, 6:28am
x1
Wow, had some fab choc moose last night, was used as a dip for fruit but could easily be had a desert on its own.I talked to the chic who made it and was amazed at the ingredients, dairy free and mainly healthy ingredients.Anyone interested I'll post recipe.I'm very excited :-)

isis., Mar 13, 7:01am
Im interested!!!

dolphin9, Mar 13, 7:07am
Oops that should be spelt mousse.So 1 avacado, 1/4 cup cocoa, 1/4 cup maple syrup, 1/4 cup dates.Blend in food processor.She said you're meant to use fresh dates, but she only had dried ones so soaked them in water for 30mins before using and they were fine.Is yum!

motorbo, Mar 13, 7:09am
thats a different recipe, the one i use has honey in it and no dates

dolphin9, Mar 14, 6:28am
Wow, had some fab choc moose last night, was used as a dip for fruit but could easily be had a desert on its own.I talked to the chic who made it and was amazed at the ingredients, dairy free and mainly healthy ingredients.Anyone interested I'll post recipe.I'm very excited :-)

isis., Mar 14, 7:01am
Im interested!

dolphin9, Mar 14, 7:07am
Oops that should be spelt mousse.So 1 avacado, 1/4 cup cocoa, 1/4 cup maple syrup, 1/4 cup dates.Blend in food processor.She said you're meant to use fresh dates, but she only had dried ones so soaked them in water for 30mins before using and they were fine.Is yum!