What is the best thing! or product to clean TV and

chesty1, Feb 28, 8:26pm
computer screens with?
What do you clean your TV and computer screens with?
Thanking you for your replies.

cookessentials, Feb 28, 8:34pm
Is your televeision an LCD? If so, never use water. We have an "E" cloth for ours which removes duste etc without damaging the screen.
I use a sticky ball of goo...cant remember what it is called, but it is great for the computer keyboard.

elliehen, Feb 28, 9:40pm
Not the screen, but for getting the dust from between the keys of your keyboard (and crumbs if someone else has been using it!) ...use a still-folded alcohol refresher towel. You can run it along between the qwertyuiops and it picks up everything.

vintagekitty, Feb 28, 9:47pm
we have plasma tv;s and I use babywipes. Infact, I use babywipes to clean loads of things and they are great on stainless steel appliances

lythande1, Mar 1, 1:07am
Screen cleaners are just 50% water and 50% isopropyl alcohol.

jessie981, Mar 1, 2:55am
I'd like a keyboard that can be immersed in water to clean. Working on getting one at work.

elliehen, Mar 1, 3:05am
If you Google 'cleaning keyboard' you will find a video showing you how to do it.

I once saw a small whitetail spider disappear inside my keyboard.After a brief moment of panic, I disconnected it and tied it up in a plastic supermarket bag and pumped it full of spider spray.I left it overnight and next day it worked fine.

I am sure keyboards are pretty hardy, considering cats walk on them, toddlers play piano on them, people spill drinks on them...Not laptop keyboards, though :)

kaddiew, Mar 1, 3:55am
Just what I needed, thanks Elliehen. And I can't blame anyone else for the toast crumbs!

chesty1, Mar 1, 8:26pm
computer screens with!
What do you clean your TV and computer screens with!
Thanking you for your replies.

cookessentials, Mar 1, 8:34pm
Is your televeision an LCD! If so, never use water. We have an "E" cloth for ours which removes duste etc without damaging the screen.
I use a sticky ball of goo.cant remember what it is called, but it is great for the computer keyboard.

elliehen, Mar 1, 9:40pm
Not the screen, but for getting the dust from between the keys of your keyboard (and crumbs if someone else has been using it!) .use a still-folded alcohol refresher towel. You can run it along between the qwertyuiops and it picks up everything.

jessie981, Mar 2, 2:55am
I'd like a keyboard that can be immersed in water to clean. Working on getting one at work.

elliehen, Mar 2, 3:05am
If you Google 'cleaning keyboard' you will find a video showing you how to do it.

I once saw a small whitetail spider disappear inside my keyboard.After a brief moment of panic, I disconnected it and tied it up in a plastic supermarket bag and pumped it full of spider spray.I left it overnight and next day it worked fine.

I am sure keyboards are pretty hardy, considering cats walk on them, toddlers play piano on them, people spill drinks on them.Not laptop keyboards, though :)

kaddiew, Mar 2, 3:55am
Just what I needed, thanks Elliehen. And I can't blame anyone else for the toast crumbs!