Best mixer please!?

princesunshine, Jun 9, 9:29am
So i bought a kenwood patissier and hated it! SO now im looking for another mixer,any suggestions??

skippie1, Jun 9, 9:52am
princesunshine, go the the left of your screens and type in mixers, anytime and search. There have been several good threads regarding mixers . I now have a new KitchenAid and love it.

princesunshine, Jun 9, 9:53am
x1
i looked at a kitchenaid today for $995, how do you find it? do u have any issues with it?

lyonruge, Jun 10, 12:00am
We have the new Breville bowl scraping one, awesome!

cookessentials, Jun 10, 1:09am
x1
KitchenAid all the way.

guest, Jun 10, 2:56am
Kitchenaid Artisan. Worth the price. In Harvey Norman, North Shore Akl, you can pick up a new one for $699

rrrg, Jun 13, 1:02am
Kitchen Aid or Kenwood

cookessentials, Jun 13, 4:23am
Sadly, Kenwoods aint what they used to be.

supercook, Jun 13, 5:42am
Have the same Kenwood patiessier mixer it is crap never use it. Would love a Kitchenaid ? It would be hard to choose a colour great range of colours

ems4, Jun 13, 6:02am
Quick question for cookessentials:am looking at a Kitchenaid, but have read a lot of not so favourable reviews.Do you hear any negatives from people who have purchased them off you?TIA

sikofstuf, Jun 13, 6:46am
I LOVE my breville- have had the $300 one for about 3 years, so I thought it was time to upgrade, and love that too- considering I make cakes for a living, and they arent meant to be 'commercial' they more than do the job- love them, would get another Breville again in a heartbeat!!

cookessentials, Jun 13, 7:18am
To be honest...no and we have sold a fair few. I have had a number of "converts" from Kenwood to KitchenAid and they love the difference. What I like about them are these things:
Hand assembled in the USA
All metal construction
lower wattage for energy saving
More thorough mixing...some 67 points in the bowl as opposed to about 11 by it's competitors.
Gear driven, not belt driven as it's competitors.