Why Knot Outlet food store - Super bargains!

Page 1 / 2
playfair, Feb 22, 3:09am
x4
Anyone else been to Why Knot? Address: 79 Springs Road, East Tamaki, Auckland

I've been there a few times and scored great bargains such as:

2 x 6 packs of Meadowfresh yoghurts for $5 (Expiry date in March 2011)
Natural confectionery company's gummy lollies for $0.99 (Expiry date in August 2011)

Some of the food have expired, others will expire soon but if you look carefully, you can find food that will expire at the end of the year or even next year!

Does anyone know of similar food outlet stores around Auckland? Please share

rainbowpride, Feb 22, 5:04am
x5
Hi Play I discovered it a couple of weeks ago and I love the store I got a great bargain with the 3 boxes of mccains garlic pizza's for $5 but when I went back this week to top up they were sold out lol but I go their each week to buy 3 containers of zilch icecream for $10 beats paying $8.99 each for them.

dreamers, Feb 22, 6:39am
x2
Are there any other factory shops around Aucklandthat sell damaged or broken packets or products?

nanny9, Feb 22, 8:01am
x1
Is it open in the weekend?

coreblimey, Feb 22, 8:24am
Yes it is open in the weekend. Cadbury factory shop in the old Roscommon road in manukau. Sweets chocolates, chippies bur some groceries as well. These 2 are on my weekly rounds. Great bargains to be had.

toadfish, Feb 22, 8:39am
x1
Why KnotBusiness Hours
Mon 9:00am – 6:00pm
Tue 9:00am – 6:00pm
Wed 9:00am – 6:00pm
Thu 9:00am – 6:00pm
Fri 9:00am – 6:00pm
Sat 9:00am – 6:00pm
Sun 9:00am – 5:00pm

kimmac, Feb 22, 8:50am
Best Before Store in East Tamaki, Reduced to Clear between the airport and Manukau, Kiwi Icecream store (I think there is out out that way)

playfair, Feb 23, 3:54am
What is the address of theCadbury factory shop? Never heard of it!

playfair, Feb 23, 3:55am
What is the address of Best Before Store? Thanks

crystalmoon, Feb 23, 4:50am
here are 3 more stores,

Reduced to Clear18 Roscommon Road, Wiri, Manukau,lots of cadbury products and some groceries.Gotten some great bargains from here.

Havnt been to this one
Best B4 Store
305 Great South Road, Takanini09 299 6296
and also the Sweets are us shop in Onehunga
Phone:0800 100 004
+64 9 636 9644
Street Address:82-84 Princes St
Onehunga
Auckland
New Zealand
If you google you can find shop hours and more info.

crystalmoon, Feb 23, 4:52am
oopps also forgot the Hellers seconds shop,cant remeber the name of street but if you google it may come up.Its of Rosscommon Rd at the back of Manukau.Great bargains for mixed bags of sausages,they also do Saturday mornings.

rainbowpride, Feb 23, 7:31am
x1
Oh yes I have been to the Hellers shop I got a 2kg bag of seconds there for $7 and 3 backs of those double pack shredded chicken for $10

hooksie60, Feb 23, 7:59am
Any one know the address of the hellers seconds?

kimmac, Feb 23, 9:49am
x1
I searched on Google and found:

Auckland Shop
Address: 10 Ha Crescent, Wiri, Manukau
Open Hours:
Mon – Fri 9am – 3pm
Sat 9am – 12pm
Sun closed

guest, Mar 10, 10:17pm
x2
I always take the kids to KiwiIcecream factory shop in Easttamaki to get icecream on a cone and its the best place to get party foods and sweets etc

guest, Apr 12, 6:36am
x1
why knot store is the best they have heaps of different products. The other stores are all tiny and don't have much to choose from. Plus why knot have icecream, all the frozen products, milk, yoghurt, great cheese and all the cadbury and chips and lollies, i always buy too much. Dont't go on saturday tho as it is absolutely full of people.

guest, Jun 1, 12:00am
Also the Hellers factory shop, Ha Road, Wiri Hours Mon - Fri 9am - 3pm, Sat 9-12pm Sun Closed.

bearskin, Jun 1, 12:02am
There is something similar in Henderson, west Auckland - sorry don't know the name, but it is in the same precinct as the K-mart

guest, Jul 26, 10:55pm
The 'Best before' Store in Takanini has a selection of dried packet foods, sauces, oils, sweets, drinks and also cheeses, meats & frozen goods. Its the same as other reduced to clear stores, really depends each week as to whats a good deal or not. They aslo serve really good fresh coffees !
If you are looking for good quality meats there is also a factory shop called ' Staff cuts' which is at 131 portage rd, Otahuhu. Its part of the Hellabys/Wilson Factory there, despite the name,anyone can purchase meats from there. Really good prices for a fraction of what you'd pay in the supermarkets !.

tamzozo, Jan 12, 9:22am
where about is the why not shop????? on the map thing, it says its on springs road. and only shop i seen on springs road is the icecream one. Good icecream by the way and they have seconds going for like $2.00 for 2 litres. Cheap as

guest, Jan 26, 12:42am
x2
Are there any of these types of shops in Hamilton?

cholula, Jan 31, 12:06am
why knot is at 79 springs rd, east tamaki. if you get to the kiwi icecream shop you gone too far. why knot is green and white building and on same side as kiwi shop!! happy shopping....go there all the time and it's awesome. they have great deals but stock changes quite a bit so if you find something you like, stock up!!

shopper, Feb 13, 7:27pm
There is an awesome shop in Whangarei. It is called SURPLUS DIRECT.
It is located on Walton Street, by the big round-about.
They are open Mon-Fri 9.00am - 5.00pm, and on Sat 8.00am - 4.00pm.
There are some great bargains of food, and they have clothes, hardware, fishing gear, gifts, stationery, kitchenware. Definately worth a noesy.

shopper, Feb 20, 7:31pm
x1
Hey guys, I have found a great shop in Whangarei - called Surplus Direct. They are located on Walton Street by the 5 fingered round-about. They have heaps of stuff. Food, clothes, gifts, stationery, houseware, giftware, - allsorts.
They are open mon-fri 9am-5pm, and sat 8.00am-4.00pm.

guest, Mar 9, 2:24am
x1
Im a regular customer that i go to you store frequently due to its products and prices., and I have notice on several occasions when we have been served by you customer service person at the teller.
Several time and with different personnel, I noticed that when it comes to us "Migrants" they way the person at cashier change her face with no smile and no greeting at all and the treatment been unlike the person served before us. And I strongly believe that this is totally unacceptable in New Zealand where we are living in 21st Century !!!!! and where social networking available t express our thoughts especially when it comes to this as once reputation destroyed, then its hard to be bulit again.
I strongly believe that everyone should be treated equally and the staff serving customers must be well trained and behaved to serve customer like other store in the country.