Why Knot Outlet food store - Super bargains!

Page 2 / 2
guest, Mar 17, 1:17am
the why knot shop is about 5 or so buildings down from kiwi ice cream on the same side of the road

guest, May 23, 11:37pm
Great shop, as a New Zealander suppossidly living in a land of plenty I cannot understant why food is so expensive! Why Knot fills the gap and adds a little excitement and affordability for those on a limited buget.
I have been to this store twice, went back to get more of one item,sold out, but plenty of selection.
Organised chaos, customers from all walks of life, staff seem to be courtious to all with the limited time they have available.

guest, Aug 5, 2:39am
DISCOUNT FOOD has opened in Papakura ... Its so cheap !!

guest, Aug 5, 2:42am
Yup went to DISCOUNT FOOD the other day ... Just like Why Knot but a nicer shopping environment !.

guest, Aug 13, 9:54am
Cheers for all the handy contacts to food outlets in Auckland, helpful site just by reading other shoppers experiences..thanks

mami, Aug 16, 3:34am
Where abouts is the DISCOUNT FOOD shop in papakura please anyone... Thanks

phantom__takx, Nov 23, 6:19am
the why knot shop is just down the road from the Kiwi Ice Cream place on Springs Road, its on the same side as the Ice Cream Shop.

phantom__takx, Nov 23, 6:23am
Can anyone put up the address for the DISCOUNT SHOP in papakura please????

guest, Aug 28, 7:14am
x1
I just went to Why Knot today after googling wholesale Ice cream stores. I used to go to the Kiwi outlet on Springs road but Why Knot beats the kiwi store hands down. They are by far cheaper and have 100 times more and better products. I will definitely be going there on a weekly basis

guest, Aug 28, 7:21am
I got 5 memphis melt downs for $5.
1 trumpet for 99c and 3 tubs of zilch ice cream for $9.

They also had 3 tubs of hockey pockey for $5 and 4 packs of feta cheese for $5. The feta pkts are normally $3.50 - $4.00 each at Pak and save

savvy_shopper, Mar 4, 11:00pm
check out ShopSavvy,co.nz for Outlets and Facgtory Shops Nationwide.

guest, Jan 12, 4:22am
I was really confused, and this answered all my quoneitss.

julie, Jun 29, 7:23am
Huntly has a store called Go-To Food Clearance plus ORGANICS. They just opened and are getting some awesome cheap beautiful food.