Anyone have circulon frying pans?

mr_x., Feb 12, 10:22pm
they used to be super good (ie non stick), we have always used oil and not aerosol oil, never been in dishwasher etc...now the larger one sticks! for the price we paid not too impressed....

auntlb, Feb 12, 11:06pm
Is that the one from Farmers?I got one at half price sale - so paid about $40 and it stuck big time.I took it back and the woman at Farmers was surprised and said that she has never seen one come back.Replaced it no prob at all -offered refund instead if I wanted but I said I would try another andsee how it went.So far all ok with the new one

lythande1, Apr 13, 6:09pm
Refrain from placing your titanium skillet inside of the oven or a microwave. Only use it on top of the stove or range. When placing the skillet on the range, do not let the skillet "pre-heat" more than a minute or two. The titanium heats up quickly and just sitting on the heat can cause deformation and discoloring to your skillet.

Avoid using non-stick sprays on your titanium skillet.Extra sprays will lead to a build-up on the surface of the titanium and impair the natural non-stick coating.

Cleanse the skillet with a liquid dish detergent and a soft dish cloth or sponge. Because of the non-stick surface, this is generally all that is needed to wash the skillet.

Dry the skillet with a towel. It should be completely dry before you store it.

Eventually, although it should take years, you can still damage the surface.