Fussy husband

Page 5 / 5
rainrain1, Feb 8, 5:02am
Oh no!What did you do with all your ex beauties.Are they buried in a secret plot somewhere?

elliehen, Feb 8, 5:15am
OOOH come on, just have a sense of humour ;)

uli, Feb 8, 8:19am
I can say ellie - that beaker has MUCH more sense of humour than you will ever find ...

beaker59, Feb 8, 9:30am
None burried or even slightly damaged though they all talk and sometimes gang up on me.

My sense of humour is well developed thanks all, note to those who might listen look at all posts from anyone on the ligher side first before contemplating any negative intonation.

rainrain1, Feb 8, 7:43pm
I noticed the twinkle in your eye, I did, I did!!!:-):-):-)

elliehen, Feb 8, 8:43pm
Isn't it difficult, though, rainrain...

Some people put LOL at the end of every post and you just KNOW they're not LOL-ing ;)

rainrain1, Feb 8, 10:49pm
lol and at the beginning ....but some people are just naturally good natured and still get taken up the wrong way....it's a risky old message board when it comes to the crunch....

motorbo, Feb 8, 11:11pm
i feel for the poor woman that had some questions, we all have the right to live how we want!

valentino, Feb 9, 3:01am
Just catching up with all this about this very Fussy Person.

My suggestion is for someone to give him a return flight to Madras (Chennai I think it is now called), spend 4 to 6 weeks there, and to go to every suburb. His eyes will then be opened and would love you heaps more upon his return.

This is what he needs, either that or a S....... K.... U... H.... J........!!!!

cookessentials, Apr 4, 9:58am
Thats very true motorbo, however, it seems that the woman in question is not at all happy about the fussiness.