HEARTLAND POTATOE CHIPS

Page 1 / 2
firob, Jan 25, 10:19am
Does anyone know if these chips are available in a supermarket in Ch-CH ? Understand they are new on the market & are made in Timaru. A real hit in the supermarkets down there.

clint.hamilton, Jan 25, 10:30am
MM they are nice. Only seen them in dunedin new world and some shop in timaru. Not sure about Ch CH,

fisher, Jan 25, 10:31am

sarahj1, Jan 25, 7:47pm
Raewards Tower Junction had them last week - had to buy two bags - mmmmm

ibcreative, Jan 25, 7:52pm
I'm sure I saw them in P & S Wainoni the other day but it's not on the list.

beebs, Jan 25, 8:37pm
yum yum, yep they are pak n save and newworld, and some independent places, like liquor stores

micnic, Jan 25, 9:38pm
we have been in kelceys bush for a month and during that time they become a standard item in the grocery cart really nice chips. I bought some at Moorhouse pac and save yesterday.Like supporting local small business.

budsgal, Jan 26, 6:29am
Arent they fab, cant walk past the chippie isle without a bag, so crisp and clean with a great flavour, havent had a burnt one yet! Unlike their rivals.

vintagekitty, Jan 27, 7:37am
They are the best chips out, we love them here

earthangel4, Jan 27, 9:56am
Have not had them yet,but will look at new world here,they sound yummy.

nik12, Jan 27, 11:58am
Just tried these while I was away (yum, like they were when I was a kid) and heard the awesome story about why they are made.Might get in trouble telling you as it involves a small potato grower getting grumpy at a major chip player so going out on their own ;-).

dft7322, Jan 27, 12:02pm
yip they sure are down here in chch. I had some about two weeks ago from Wainoni Pak n Sav and they sure are very yummy

sarahj1, Jan 27, 6:31pm
I also have to put in a plug for 'Proper Crisps' made in Upper Moutere. They are a bit more "upmarket" - if chips can be such a thing! - but also very good quality and yummy.
Expensive - about $4 a bag I think? - they sell them at FreshChoice Merivale in Chch

bookshelves, Feb 1, 9:06am
They are the best!mmmmmmmmNever had a bad batch . they are always $1.99 at Pak n Save down here in Timaru.

helicooze, Feb 1, 10:31pm
They are really nice, lots of flavour. wonder if that's from the MSG added!, won't stop me from buying though, the best chips ever!

vintagekitty, Feb 1, 10:32pm
have they got msg, I thought they were pretty natural!. I have not got a pkt here to look.

supercook, Feb 1, 11:24pm
PNS Hornby has them they were $1.99 good price. Yummy chips we will be supporting them.

davidt4, Feb 2, 1:11am
You can easily look up the website.One of the additives is 621, otherwise known as MSG.Plenty of other additives as well as 621.

firob, Feb 3, 3:00am
Heartland ChipsThanks for lots of referrals. Had tried pcknsave Wainoni, but told never heard of them, so will call again. Great to see the support as I understand its a real case of " the small guy taking on the big boys ".

earthangel4, Feb 3, 6:24am
bought these yesterday,but only paid $2.85,they are sooo yummy.

k8nasha, Feb 3, 7:13am
Aren't they awesome!I'm from Timaru but brought some in ChCh at Bishopdale New World last week when on holiday. Mmmmmm.

k8nasha, Feb 3, 7:13am
Aren't they awesome??I'm from Timaru but brought some in ChCh at Bishopdale New World last week when on holiday. Mmmmmm.

wotz_it_2_ya, Feb 3, 7:32am
P&S Richmondyummmmm

firob, Jan 25, 10:19am
Does anyone know if these chips are available in a supermarket in Ch-CH ! Understand they are new on the market & are made in Timaru. A real hit in the supermarkets down there.

ibcreative, Jan 25, 7:52pm
I'm sure I saw them in P & S Wainoni the other day but it's not on the list.