Advice - Twice frozen Chicken Chips, ok to eat?

angiemc, Apr 21, 4:22am
Just wondering if they would be safe to eat.

I didn't realise (because I didn't READ the label properly) that they had been frozen already and then thawed, so when I got home, I chucked them in the freezer.They aren't actually chicken chips, but they're called Buffalo chips.the pack is still sealed.

I guess I should play it safe and chuck them, but now I'd like to know if they would be ok or not.thanks for your help

r-mvz, Apr 21, 4:27am
I wouldn't risk it, potato products can be dodgy.

jessie981, Apr 21, 4:56am
Fine, I haven't died from partly thawed chips etc.

chinju, Apr 21, 8:14am
Don't eat anything chicken, defrosted then refrosted. Unless you want to lose weight very, very quickly. Campylobacter

paora-tm, Apr 21, 8:16am
Send them to Weight Watchers.

nfh1, Apr 21, 8:19am
I would throw them away chicken is not to be messed around with - it bites back!

jessie981, Apr 21, 8:30am
Ooops just read that it is chicken chips. No wouldn't use.

angiemc, Apr 22, 4:22am
Just wondering if they would be safe to eat.

I didn't realise (because I didn't READ the label properly) that they had been frozen already and then thawed, so when I got home, I chucked them in the freezer.They aren't actually chicken chips, but they're called Buffalo chips.the pack is still sealed.

I guess I should play it safe and chuck them, but now I'd like to know if they would be ok or not.thanks for your help

r-mvz, Apr 22, 4:27am
I wouldn't risk it, potato products can be dodgy.

jessie981, Apr 22, 4:56am
Fine, I haven't died from partly thawed chips etc.

chinju, Apr 22, 8:14am
Don't eat anything chicken, defrosted then refrosted. Unless you want to lose weight very, very quickly. Campylobacter

jessie981, Apr 22, 8:30am
Ooops just read that it is chicken chips. No wouldn't use.