Christmas food treats- recipes please

Page 3 / 3
davidt4, Dec 10, 4:18am
Truffles for me - black or white, as long as they are Tuber melanosporum or Tuber magnatum, and preferably in their place of origin.Now that's what I call a treat.

uli, Dec 10, 4:31am
Oiii - that IS a treat :)

uli, Dec 10, 4:35am
A "treat" that is "possible to post" would be mixed nuts, dried fruit, pickled veges or even fermented veges, smoked salmon if it is vacuum packed, any fresh fruit that travels well like citrus, tamarillo etc .

elliehen, Dec 10, 4:37am
At last year's prices, it better be!

"The price of the most highly prized white truffle has more than doubled. British consumers lucky enough to be able to source white truffles can expect to pay as much as between £5,000 and £6,000 a kilogramme, compared with £2,000 to £3,000 last year. Even the less sought-after black truffle is selling for £400 to £500 a kilogramme in Britain, double the price of last year."

elliehen, Dec 10, 4:44am
I've ordered Central Otago cherries to be delivered by courier for some special Christmas treats.They were very well-received last year :)

http://cherriesonline.co.nz

stompy, Dec 10, 6:47am
OOOh yeah this sounds yum to me :)

guest, Jan 11, 9:31am
Way to use the internet to help people solve prmloebs!

guest, Jan 13, 1:49pm
Dec12David Tendrich Hey That's a great point. And even though a lot of pepole still have money right now, they're more reluctant to spend it because of the impending doom of the economy.The cool thing about copywriting is it's the basic art of persuasion and the way pepole feel and think never really changes. So if you know copywriting, you can persuade pepole in any economy.

guest, Jan 14, 9:59am
Hello miss miller I had a lvleoy Christmas, santa came and brought lots of toys and chocolate for me, my little sister and brother. I've had lots of fun but im looking forward to coming back to school monday. I would like to do a topic on Egypt or Paris and the Eiffel tower. Happy new year love Ebony-Rae xx