Classrooms treats

chrisynz, Nov 25, 2:29am
i need some ideas for 28 kids as a xmas treat from my daughter, does any one have any ideas..not too expensive that would be a nice xmasy treat..thank you.

cookessentials, Nov 25, 2:34am
You could make some toasted marshmallows

alebix, Nov 25, 2:37am
a bag of lollipops

do small bags of lollies

make some fudge or coconut ice

mini cupcakes

mbos, Nov 25, 2:54am
Lollipops, marshmallows or Freddos?

One bonus being, that marshmallows and lollipops can be gluten free too, lol!

bcnd, Nov 25, 2:56am
What about putting some green icing and sprinkles on some krispie biscuits

tipsy_bl0nde, Nov 25, 3:07am
candy canes?

chrisynz, Nov 25, 3:10am
good ideas, checked with teacher today..every child in the class is ok to eatanything, no allergies..or gluten free

lynja, Nov 25, 4:44am
i have an idea for some decorated candy canes but how do i attach a photo to this message??

chrisynz, Nov 25, 5:28am
dont know sorry

lizab, Nov 25, 8:14am
my kids were always delighted with a chupa chup lollipop from their teacher! She could always make them each a decorated cupcake or biscuit?

daylite1, Nov 25, 8:15am
gingerbread men

chrisynz, Nov 25, 8:19am
we made decorated cup cakes for her birthday..28 of them.it was alot offun, icing and decorating them

tracyj, Nov 25, 8:32am

duckmoon, Nov 25, 10:47am
russian fudge...

lynja, Nov 25, 6:02pm
tracyj what wonderful ideas, great site too,

elliehen, Nov 25, 8:32pm
Popcorn in a cellophane-wrapped ball tied with a Christmas ribbon.P

wadboy, Nov 26, 7:01am
There is a thread called "Mallowpuff Mini Xmas Puddings" They sound a great idea. I am going to try them after reading it. They sound like fun to make and I'm sure they would look attractive.

amanda_simonp, Nov 26, 7:27am
i have done numerous times and my daughter loves taking them to school.Buy mallow puffs, some white chocolate melts.melt the white chocolate and put a teaspoon on the top of each mallowpuff and quickly put two green leaves (you know the lollies) and a jaff in the middle.Look gorgeous and the kids love.Aklways a hit and so easy.Bin inn sell the lollies

buzzy110, Sep 7, 6:49am
Excellent suggestion from elli.