Sweetened Condensed Milk Freezable treats-Recipes?

tipsy_bl0nde, May 25, 11:38pm
i just bought a heap of sweetened condensed milk while at the supermarket :) hehe. just wondering if anyone knows of any yummy treats to make savoury or sweet that i can store in the freezer and bring out when needed?

TIA hope someone out there has some yummy suggestions

245sam, May 25, 11:51pm
IMO any fudge cake type slices and truffles freeze well and some that I have found to be very successful areApricot Slice, Caramel Ginger Slice/Balls, Chocolate Fudge Squares, Lolly Cake.Also Caramel Crumble and Tan Slice.

Hope those few suggestions help - as a matter of interest, was the sweetened condensed milk a really good special? and if so, please do tell us where at?:-))

tipsy_bl0nde, May 26, 12:00am
:( nope not on special but homebrand 2.55 a can which i thought was better than the 3.80 for highlander. I was craving its sweety goodness :) i rarely buy it because of how expensive it can be.

245sam, May 26, 11:51pm
IMO any fudge cake type slices and truffles freeze well and some that I have found to be very successful areApricot Slice, Caramel Ginger Slice/Balls, Chocolate Fudge Squares, Lolly Cake.Also Caramel Crumble and Tan Slice.

Hope those few suggestions help - as a matter of interest, was the sweetened condensed milk a really good special! and if so, please do tell us where at!:-))