Happy Happy Birthday to Cookessentials

Page 3 / 4
kirinesha, Oct 25, 6:55pm
Happy birthday, hope it's a stunner :)

motorbo, Oct 25, 9:42pm
Happy Birthday! hope your having yummy cake too :)

elliehen, Oct 25, 10:07pm
PAM-pering!Love it!

fisher, Oct 25, 11:21pm
have a goodun cookie.

esther-anne, Oct 25, 11:41pm
Have a wonderful day from a fellow Scorpio!Your contributions anywhere on the forums are always valuable xxxxx

elliehen, Oct 26, 1:54am
Bumping one year on because you can never have too many birthday wishes :)

holly-rocks, Oct 26, 2:10am
Happy Birthday ! :)

rrrg, Oct 26, 3:32am
Countryman only place to go in Masterton - yum

hezwez, Oct 26, 3:40am
And this is one of the BIG years Pam! Congratulations hope you're having a very happy day.

ruby19, Oct 26, 5:19am
Happy Birthday, hope you have had a fab day.

grannypam, Oct 26, 5:25am
Sorry for the late posting.

I just hope you have had a great day. :-))

♥♥

cookessentials, Oct 26, 5:54am
WOW! you wonderful people. Thank you all so much for the best wishes, it is much appreciated.
I have had a super day with the massage and facial, then hair wash and blow dry and make-up, I must say, I felt a million dollars. Beautician told me my skin was great and still very firm, so I didnt think that was too bad for an old 49 year old LOL!
I must say a big thanks to my lovely parents for having good genes!
so that was good to hear. Got home to a gorgeous bunch of flowers from Adam, my son with gerberas,lillies,iris etc.
I did have a wee sad moment this morning as I would have received a text from my dear friend Sherrie who died in July and we would have caught up by phone and a parcel ( all beautifully wrapped) would have been in the mail. This is something we have done for each other for 22 years, so it felt very strange not to get the familiar text and hear her voice at the end of the phone. For her today, I raised a toast and made sure my day was extra special.
I then met up with a friend and we headed out to Martinborough ( we did the scenic route which is always fantastic with miles and miles of farms and the rivers and chatted away, it was great fun. Ended up at a great wee cafe' in Martinborough with a delicious lunch. My dear boy is about to take me out for dinner and YES, I will be having dessert!LOL and if they have the tiger prawns on taro vermicelli for an entree, I will be having those too.
Thanks so much everyone, I enjoy the camaraderie here and so many of you are very special. Have a great night xx

madison15, Oct 26, 6:35am
Glad you're having a great day :) Happy birthday :)

hezwez, Oct 26, 6:45am
Hope you're enjoying your delicious dinner and dessert cookessentials, next year it's a biggie then!

winnie231, Oct 26, 7:29am
Happy Birthday Pam . I know you're having a wonderful time in Noosa right now . living it up & being treated like the star you are xx

seniorbones, Oct 26, 7:45am
Gosh already! it doesnt seem a year ago you had the last one lol.sounds like you had a lovely day Pam with a touch of sadness just like I did last week, 11th was the first anniversary of my gorgeous friend who took her own life.we have a wedding in martinborough so looking forward to a lovely weekend in January.

maynard9, Oct 26, 7:57am
Hope it was as special as you.

jessie981, Oct 26, 8:26am
From me too. Nearly over, enjoy what's left. Happy belated.

cookessentials, Oct 26, 9:37am
"Happy Birthday for 25th eastie" Hope YOU had a great day too. Dont you love it when it happens at the same time as the long weekend!

cookessentials, Oct 26, 9:39am
Yes, it sure will be.hoping to do something special then. Got DH's "biggie" in January and we are off to Trinity Beach Cairns for his.

cookessentials, Oct 26, 9:42am
Hi Maureen, yes, I miss her every day,however, it is going to be a year of "firsts" some of which I cant say I am looking forward to.
I think of her nearly every day and most of the time, I am fine, but there are certain things that can trigger the tears, as I am sure is the same for you. When in January will you be in Martinborough!
Will you just be over for the day or are you having the weekend over here!

lx4000, Oct 26, 10:07am
hope you had a wonderful day!

CHEERS
:)

cheapmike, Oct 26, 11:39am
I am a long time lurker here and post only very occasionally but your comments are always helpful and positive. I am grateful for the advice you have given to me and others I wish you a happy belated birthday Pam. People notice and wish you well.

motorbo, Oct 26, 6:50pm
i went through martinborough once and loved it, beautiful place! can i ask a personal question Cookes! are you a single mum to one son! i ask as it sounded like you were, and i thought gosh funny sometimes you find out you have more in common with people than you thought.though mine is grown and left home, im a single mum to one! and not much younger than you are! your day sounds like it was fabulous!

jessie981, Oct 26, 7:47pm
Was this posted from last year! First date is Tues 26 Oct!