Happy Happy Birthday to Cookessentials

Page 2 / 4
eastie3, Oct 26, 6:00am
Happy birthday Cookie,a fellow Scorpio - mine was yesterday.Hope you have had a fab day.

madison15, Oct 26, 6:35am
Glad you're having a great day :) Happy birthday :)

noonesgirl, Oct 26, 6:42am
Read you've had a really good day c.e. Happy birthday. Enjoy what's left.

hezwez, Oct 26, 6:45am
Hope you're enjoying your delicious dinner and dessert cookessentials, next year it's a biggie then!

chicco2, Oct 26, 7:07am
Happy birthday, hope your day was extra special.

clair4, Oct 26, 7:37am
Happy Birthday to an extremely helpful lady.Hope you have many more happy years.

seniorbones, Oct 26, 7:45am
Gosh already!! it doesnt seem a year ago you had the last one lol....sounds like you had a lovely day Pam with a touch of sadness just like I did last week, 11th was the first anniversary of my gorgeous friend who took her own life..we have a wedding in martinborough so looking forward to a lovely weekend in January.

cookessentials, Oct 26, 9:37am
"Happy Birthday for 25th eastie" Hope YOU had a great day too. Dont you love it when it happens at the same time as the long weekend?

cookessentials, Oct 26, 9:39am
Yes, it sure will be..hoping to do something special then. Got DH's "biggie" in January and we are off to Trinity Beach Cairns for his.

cookessentials, Oct 26, 9:42am
Hi Maureen, yes, I miss her every day,however, it is going to be a year of "firsts" some of which I cant say I am looking forward to.
I think of her nearly every day and most of the time, I am fine, but there are certain things that can trigger the tears, as I am sure is the same for you. When in January will you be in Martinborough?
Will you just be over for the day or are you having the weekend over here?

motorbo, Oct 26, 6:50pm
i went through martinborough once and loved it, beautiful place! can i ask a personal question Cookes? are you a single mum to one son? i ask as it sounded like you were, and i thought gosh funny sometimes you find out you have more in common with people than you thought..........though mine is grown and left home, im a single mum to one!! and not much younger than you are!! your day sounds like it was fabulous!

valentino, Oct 27, 1:28am
Pam, I see you reach 29 (not a misprint), well done.... you will always be young.... mind you, that 50 coming up...... Great Times are a coming... sorry a little bit late but birthday celebrations is everyday, right, yep, Be Happy all the time, Cheers.

"Life is a Song". Sing it and enjoy.

cookessentials, Oct 27, 2:31am
No there is a DH - see above. 4th wedding anniversary coming up in November. Waited 10 years for him and boy, he was worth the wait LOL. Was single 9 by choice) for ten years, bringing up a 7YO ,working part time and studying etc. Adam is 24 now and is the only one and he is a great "kid"
We have been in the Wairarapa since feb 05, its the best move we ever made...we were over the city and wanted a better lifestyle which we feel we have here. You will have to come our way again and you can call in to the shop.

fishheadsoup, Oct 27, 2:39am
Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you do something special 2nite!

cookessentials, Oct 27, 2:46am
Hi valentino
Thanks for the good wishes.

cookessentials, Oct 27, 3:35am
That was last nigh FHS, and had a brilliant meal out. Yes, I had the tiger prawns on taro vermicelli as an entree...they would be my favourite. Pork fillet stuffed with proscuitto on a kumara parcel and served with Maccaire potatoes and vegetables.
Cannot usually manage an entree,main and a dessert,however, beause it was reasonably light, I relented and had a yoghurt raspberry parfait which was a frozen yoghurt layered with fresh raspberries and a tart raspberry sauce. http://www.thecountryman.co.nz/index.html

motorbo, Oct 27, 5:20am
hey cookes, yes i do hope to im almost that way ,more often now as my son - 21! is now on the kapiti coast, so if i do get to travel over to there i will be sure to stop in!!

cookessentials, Oct 27, 5:46am
That would be great...I might even treat you to a coffee!

eastie3, Oct 27, 5:53am
I love it when the rest of the country gets a day off to help me celebrate !

cookessentials, Oct 27, 6:41am
Yeah, its great...I got it last year and will have to wait a while before it comes around again I suppose. What did you do for your day?

eastie3, Oct 27, 7:13am
I caught up with various friends over the weekend and on Monday my kids cooked me lunch while my wee grandson (17mths) showed us how to boogie to the Beatles,which was very funny.Lunch was a gorgeous Balsamic chicken dish with a passionfruit pavlova roll to follow.I made some little avocado and tomato jam rollswhich went down well.They all pitched in with the clean up too,while Mr E encouraged me to drink more bubbles lol.My birthdays are often 2 or 3 day affairs because of Labour Weekend,I do love a bit of a celebration !

cookessentials, Oct 27, 8:33am
Good on you, it is lovely when it falls over the long weekend. I was given a bottle of bubbles at the spa and another one at the restaurant last night.

juliewn, Oct 27, 8:49am
A belated Happy Birthday for you both Pam and Eastie.. glad you had fabulous days celebrating..

Here's to many more..

alebix, Oct 27, 9:18am
A very belated birthday to you cook.

Im glad you had a great day, you really deserve all the very best.

winnie231, Oct 25, 6:17pm
Happy birthday Pam . I hope you have the most fabulous day filled with love, laughter, presents and good food! xxx