Happy Happy Birthday to Cookessentials

Page 4 / 4
winnie231, Oct 26, 8:01pm
jessie - this is Pam's happy birthday thread from last year . which was bumped to be added to for this year :)

griffo4, Oct 26, 9:15pm
Sorry this is late but hope you had a great birthday
Happy Birthday

cookessentials, Oct 26, 11:35pm
Thanks so much you guys. I had a wonderful day yesterday. DH had arranged stuff before we left ( about a month ago actually!) I had a surprise greek coconut cake ( my favourite at Moondoggy's) made specially for me and presented at morning coffee at the cafe' and a rendition of happy birthday from all the staff in front of everyone! it even had a sparkler on the top. Spent the day just mooching about and then off to the Boathouse across the road for a glass of wine and watch the sunset. Dinner booked at "Season" on Hastings st and then across the road to Aromas for a bailey's coffee. It was a great night.

jessie981, Oct 27, 12:41am
I started to think I was losing the plot.

valentino, Oct 27, 1:28am
Pam, I see you reach 29 (not a misprint), well done. you will always be young. mind you, that 50 coming up. Great Times are a coming. sorry a little bit late but birthday celebrations is everyday, right, yep, Be Happy all the time, Cheers.

"Life is a Song". Sing it and enjoy.

elliehen, Oct 27, 1:34am
jessie, there have been a lot of old threads in Recipes bumped lately.It's a surprise to suddenly see your name and find yourself unable to remember the post.then the date explains that you're not 'losing the plot' ;)

cookessentials, Oct 27, 2:31am
No there is a DH - see above. 4th wedding anniversary coming up in November. Waited 10 years for him and boy, he was worth the wait LOL. Was single 9 by choice) for ten years, bringing up a 7YO ,working part time and studying etc. Adam is 24 now and is the only one and he is a great "kid"
We have been in the Wairarapa since feb 05, its the best move we ever made.we were over the city and wanted a better lifestyle which we feel we have here. You will have to come our way again and you can call in to the shop.

cookessentials, Oct 27, 3:35am
That was last nigh FHS, and had a brilliant meal out. Yes, I had the tiger prawns on taro vermicelli as an entree.they would be my favourite. Pork fillet stuffed with proscuitto on a kumara parcel and served with Maccaire potatoes and vegetables.
Cannot usually manage an entree,main and a dessert,however, beause it was reasonably light, I relented and had a yoghurt raspberry parfait which was a frozen yoghurt layered with fresh raspberries and a tart raspberry sauce. http://www.thecountryman.co.nz/index.html

motorbo, Oct 27, 5:20am
hey cookes, yes i do hope to im almost that way ,more often now as my son - 21! is now on the kapiti coast, so if i do get to travel over to there i will be sure to stop in!

cookessentials, Oct 27, 5:46am
That would be great.I might even treat you to a coffee!

cookessentials, Oct 27, 6:41am
Yeah, its great.I got it last year and will have to wait a while before it comes around again I suppose. What did you do for your day!

eastie3, Oct 27, 7:08am
Happy belated from me too Cookie.Mine was a 'big' birthday this time although I noticed the only card mentioning my age was from my lovely Mum.Everyone else was probably too scared!

juliewn, Oct 27, 8:49am
A belated Happy Birthday for you both Pam and Eastie. glad you had fabulous days celebrating.

Here's to many more.

earthangel4, Oct 27, 8:24pm
Happy belated birthday hun,we were shifting but I thought of you,it is the same day as my brothers.
You rock hun.

cookessentials, Oct 27, 11:00pm
Thank you cheapmike, what lovely sentiments. I had a fabulous day and the holiday has been wonderful.I dont want to come home!

cookessentials, Oct 27, 11:01pm
Happy Birthday to you to x. We are staying with Mum and Dad on Saturday night before flying home Sunday evening, so there is bound to be an age card from my mum too!

cookessentials, Oct 27, 11:02pm
Hi Heather.thank you. You are a very sweet lady and also very helpful ( Brian is so grateful that you lead him to his wedding ring) Have a great move and enjoy your new wee place x

510, Oct 27, 11:15pm
Happy Belated Birthday Pam, sounds as if you have been having a lovely time in Noosa.

effcee1, Oct 28, 12:44am
Yes" Happy birthday ( by someone that has been helped by you many times.