I would hate to be low carb

Page 3 / 5
ferita, Oct 21, 8:33am
What a load of rubbish

ferita, Oct 21, 8:38am
You constantly come into vegetarian threads preaching absolute rubbish and propaganda.

ferita, Oct 21, 8:42am
Your doctor is mistaken.
High fat diets are bad for your heart and the wieght you lose through ketosis is actually water.
http://www.atkinsexposed.org/

uli, Oct 21, 8:46am
ah well papariccardo - never mind - you were warned about ferita :)

edited to add that many low carbers have lost about 20 to 30 kilos of feritas "water" ...

beaker59, Oct 21, 8:55am
Why is it some just seem to have attack threads to thier name a desire to run others down. fortunately the hate club is shrinking to you Cookessentials and Ferita. Play nice or go back to your circle of exclusion thread.

cookessentials, Oct 21, 9:10am
Aaah, Mr Beaker...there IS no hate club...they may be YOUR interpretation. Sadly, you seem to suffer the same affliction as a couple of others here. Envy is SO unattractive, even in a man.
As already mentioned on more than one occasion above ( of you would CARE to read) I think they may very well be a reason why this was started and instead of letting it go the tribe continue to swoop in, just let it go, I dont think VK needs this thread to continue on, she has made her feelings clear, so please let it go now.

beaker59, Oct 21, 9:17am
Typical of your dementia you feel its OK to attack others or stir up others and if they have the temerity to object or defend then you and your hate club are all over them like a rash. Like I said go back to your circle of exclusion.

cookessentials, Oct 21, 9:40am
LOL, I think you mean demeanour. I dont attack others, I stand up for myself...and coming from someone who himself just LOVES to make sly comments is quite laughable.
You know only too well that there are those that love to make rude,snide and frankly disgusting comments towards anyone whom they think dont live up to their standards....at times, you are not much better. Say what you wish, I have better things to do than argue the toss with you. You have no empathy for anyone, that is plain to see and obviously you either dont rewad or dont comprehend too well either. Nighty Night misery guts.

charlieb2, Oct 21, 9:58am
Now thats ONE comment that really gets up my nose. The circle of friends thread that "I" started was never meant to be an exclusive zone.. it was meant to be a good place for all to post without all this stupid bickering....so, beaker.. you are most welcome for any reason.. a chat, howdedodi. you can even express your view on WHATEVER... but I really take offence to your implication that its an exclusive zone...

beaker59, Oct 21, 9:59am
Sorry to spoil your fun at ripping into others nighty night to you too.

By the way I did mean dimentia as your hatred of Uli and Buzzy is clearly getting out of control.

charlieb2, Oct 21, 10:02am
Oh and here's a copy of the first post of the Circle of friends thread which TM unfortunately deleted. You can see how controversial it is:

Sign in, sign in! ! ! Tell us all about yourself! !

Recipes was the first place I started posting when I found the TM Community. Have made a few cyber friends and a few RL friends! ! There's always been lots of great advice here in Recipes... not just Food related.

I think there is such a broad range of people who post in Recipes, in age and lifestyle, that its a great place to poll opinions.

Thanks for all the advice and friendship over the past 5 years. I do hope it will continue to be a great place to visit and see 'old friends'

beaker59, Oct 21, 10:06am
Charlie there are a number of people on here (not me though on principle I will never post there) who have been told not to post in there by Cookessentials, among others, because they are not welcome. Sorry to give offence but those are the facts.

charlieb2, Oct 21, 10:10am
Really beaker.. when.. I am surprised.. the thread was an open for all.. As you can see from my post at #62

charlieb2, Oct 21, 10:11am
and why would you not post beaker?

beaker59, Oct 21, 10:17am
Because of things said some time ago Charlie I don't even look in at it. Nothing personal, sorry.

charlieb2, Oct 21, 10:22am
Oh well, your choice and obviously I'm sorry you feel that way. The intention was it was a friendly thread for EVERYONE.Not sure if its and 'internet' thing or what...I just love that John Lennon expression... "give peace a chance"

elliehen, Oct 21, 10:31am
nfh1, I have a 92-year-old relative who would be very amused if I told her that a life of 'auto-immune disease, diabetes and obesity' awaited her ;)She might start

elliehen, Oct 21, 10:41am
nfh1, I have a 92-year-old relative who would be very amused if I told her that a life of 'auto-immune disease, diabetes and obesity' awaited her ;)

charlieb2, Oct 21, 10:46am
And here I am waiting to hear if my house will be pulled down or not.......................Perspective is a marvellous thing

kirinesha, Oct 21, 5:32pm
Charlie, I hope you get the news you want. Houses are the repositories of so many memories, much more than timber and bricks. And yes, it adds some real perspective.

Good luck.

ferita, Oct 21, 6:26pm
harden up

nfh1, Oct 21, 8:03pm
I hope you hear soon charlie, at least you will be able to put some sort of plan together - I cannot imagine what a time you are going through.

papariccardo, Oct 21, 8:13pm
I never said high fat. That's your personal spin.

My doctor is a cardiologist. Your qualifications are...?

ferita, Oct 21, 8:39pm
low carb = high fat

ferita, Oct 21, 8:42pm
http://www.atkinsexposed.org/atkins/12/The_South_Beach_Diet:_All_Wet.htm

Your doctor is wrong. I dont care if he is a cardiologist.