I Want A Mixer On A Stand

Page 2 / 2
trading_gibsons, Aug 28, 11:45pm
Me too!
But I want a really expensive one,at the moment I balance my hand one on a teatowel on my pasta maker,no accidents yet.

starry29, Aug 28, 11:51pm
lol carbon.atleast dreams are free

hahaha trading.i am picturing that

babytears, Aug 28, 11:52pm
You'll be lucky. I got one from Noel Leemings using my flybuys, it's called a Sunbeam Mix master pro. probably the cheapest on the market, AND nowhere near as good as those $500 ones

alebix, Aug 29, 12:08am
For $100 I dont think so.

I got a cheap one for $360 and its a kenwood one.

You can buy mixers on a stand at the warehouse but its basically a handmixer with beaters on a stand. doesnt do much else.

neil_di, Aug 29, 7:39am
Breville .hand mixer on a stand.$90.(LV Martins) can vouch for the hand mixer as I have one. However I'm with the others .if you can get a Kenwood Chef on TM. they are everlasting.I've had mine for 35 yrs and it is well used and still going strong.

fewspot, Aug 30, 6:50am
I think then you should shout yourself a new one. & give me the old one so i can use the attachments on mine lol, lol

I have 2 one original with bowl but no attachments and a slightly later one with a beater but no bowlhehe

cgvl, Aug 30, 10:30am
I have a sunbeam, been going for over 30 years now. Wouldn't touch anything else. Mind you I looked at the new ones and they look cheap and nasty. Mine is the old style metal one.

cookessentials, Aug 30, 7:09pm
Yep, the old ones were great.new ones, not.

timturtle, Aug 30, 7:23pm
I got a sunbeam mixmaster for $89 at Briscoes, which was half price about 2 years ago, great for all i want to use it for. Not as good as mums old kenwood, but fantastic for my use.

samboy, Aug 31, 1:27am
if you are near a K Mart they have them and they are very good

sarahb5, Aug 31, 8:47am
We don't have a K Mart anywhere near us - bought the Sunbeam and I'm very happy with it