Chicken Breasts

yodagirl, Aug 2, 3:40am
I have chicken breasts out for tea... Wanting something yummy, but easy. My partner doesnt like mushrooms... . hahaha. So nthing withthat in it!

evebee, Aug 2, 3:51am
I had this a couple of nights ago and it was yummy.
4 chicken breasts
1 packet of camembert cheese
shaved ham
breadcrumbs
12gms melted butter
2 eggs beaten
1 clove crushed garlic
slice through skinless chicken breasts lengthwise to open up flat. dip each beast in flour, then egg and lay tem flat on a bed of breadcrumbs. Top each bresat with 1/4 of the camembert and a slice of ham. Place 1 tablespooon melted butter [ to which has been added the crushed garlic] then fold over to seal coating with the breadcrumbs at the same time. Secure the parcel with toothpicks all round. Place the breasts in a lightly oiled dish and cover. Bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes, removing the tinfoil for the last 1/4 hour of cooking.
I just did one and it was just lovely. enjoy

justiyah, Aug 2, 4:43am
A creamy chicken pasta with a nice salad or crumbed chicken with a salad. I make the crumbs out of cornflakes. I slice the chicken up into smaller pieces to.

topherino, Dec 20, 7:05am
apricot chicken... . just dump a can of apricots in with them to cook. If you want to spice it up just add a packet of french onion soup and some cream when cooked. YUM! ! ! Greatest thing is its all ready in twenty mins...