what can I stuff my chicken breasts with?

vintagekitty, Apr 19, 7:52am
I need new ideas- I usually do sundried Tomatoes, bacon and mushroom OR Blue cheese, spinach and pinenuts. Bit bored with the same old

beaumonde, Apr 19, 7:57am
try a slice of nice feta and a couple of basil leaves, a little black pepper and a squige of fresh lemon. gorgeous!

natalie9, Apr 19, 8:00am
fresh tarragon and dijon mustard with a cream sauce...

twindizzy, Apr 19, 8:02am
bacon

vintagekitty, Apr 19, 8:05am
all of those sound good

southerngurl, Apr 19, 8:06am
dukkah (which is a mix of nutty spices), or cream cheese and apricots go down well here... or olives, tomatos, and basil...

mvr, Apr 19, 8:17am
how about some of those pepperdew peppers for a bit of a spicy filling:)

vintagekitty, Apr 19, 8:25am
what are pepperdew peppers? , I cook for all ages of children, but I cant do hot for the wee ones

cheapmike, Apr 19, 10:10am
Feta, crushed macadaimia nuts and chopped fried bacon and thyme. wrapped in bacon.

jaybee2003, Apr 19, 11:39am
Layer spinach, pear [or apple] slices, blue vein cheese, chopped walnut, and fresh cranberries or cranberry sauce, or sliced preserved ginger is nice, or similar depending on your taste or I have sometimes simply sprinkled ground ginger and brown sugar on top of the pear [or apple] Make a light sauce: chicken stock and apple cider, stir a knob of butter & Salt and pepper. Roughly mashed peaches with breadcrumbs, or diced dried apricots, finely chopped red onion, parsley and lime juce.

vintagekitty, Apr 20, 5:17am
all awesome ideas -cheers, Jaybee sounds great, I love pear and blue vein together

fisher, Apr 20, 5:31am
Tarragon is the marriage for chicken breasts... butterfly, then layer of silverbeet and add fine chopped brown mushrooms, pre-fried bacon bits mashed into a cream cheese and seasoned. . pin together... roll in coat and cook. . butter in the fry pan and "slowly" cook with some fresh chopped tarragon and white pepper. . spooning over and turning whenrequired... . remove toothpicks slice on the diagonal and plate accordingly... .

vintagekitty, Feb 17, 10:40am
oooo yes Tarragon, sounds amazing