Simpson Oven - A real lemon......

Page 2 / 2
darkraven1, Aug 15, 12:46am
Wow, so not my imagination that the Simpson is cr*p! Don't know about the washing machines but have a simpson Mercury stove, and hate using it. The elements burn far too hot... . turn them down to simmer and they still run at red hot. Unfortunately I rent so can't go out and buy another brand.

firefly001, Aug 15, 7:10am
My Simpson oven good but have replaced the hinges several times, Simpson drier excellent, Simpson washing machine is crap (but I can do five + loads some days perhaps I ask too much)

shelley39, Aug 15, 7:15am
I hate my simpson oven. Just had fan, elements and thermostat fixed. Got the repair man out who could only fix half of it then had to come back and charged me another call out fee. I was going to buy a new stove until I found out they are all from the same factory.

laser51, Aug 21, 7:22am
Have never been keen on Simpson appliances since my sister had a simpson w/m years ago that used to wander all over the laundry, no matter how careful you were loading it. Have a Simpson dishwasher at work, and it has reinforced my dislike of them, racks look like they will collapse if anything put on them, washing powder doesn't get washed out of holder, (dispenser door open but powder still in there) and top washer arm falls off all the time. They are still crap

laser51, Aug 21, 7:25am
Didn't know Westinghouse was related to simpson, but that explains why my Microwave does the weird things it does

fedup, May 1, 3:08am
My Simpson Neptune stove was a waste of money. I've had to replace 2 simmerstats and now a third one needs replacing. I've also had the oven die on me.

Simpson ? Never again