Cakes

Page 9 / 28
cookessentials, Jan 11, 10:34pm
Last page can't have that!

aveross, Jan 12, 4:34am
BIG Thanks to all who post recipes on this site.You are the greatest.
Allie.

noluck4, Jan 12, 6:42am
13 mins till extinction.

takit, Jan 15, 12:56pm
Bump. .ing

jenna68, Jan 17, 8:30pm
bumping for . sam.bon:o)

pixiegirl, Jan 18, 12:29am
Bump on last page

valentino, Jan 21, 6:03pm
Bumping. Page 4.

cookessentials, Jan 22, 11:37pm
Saving to page one again.

cazk, Jan 27, 3:20am
bump again .

wron, Jan 27, 3:24am
This is like Juliewn's newish bread thread It should be permanent but remember what folks warned us about - it could vanish so back up your absolute favourites or the lot! Read the saving threads to find out how.

cookessentials, Jan 28, 12:37am
too good to lose .

fetish, Jan 28, 8:03pm
note to self moving some of the BIG threads in here over to TMC's recipes tips and ideas, not peoples personal talk, and have got up to here saved for moving :)

rkcroft, Jan 31, 12:11am
Hazelnut liquer mud cake. 375gm butter chopped, 300gm dark choc chopped, 2c strong brewed coffee, 1/2c hazelnut liquer, 4c caster sugar, 3 cups flour, 1/2c self raising flour, 1/3c cocoa, 4 eggs. Combine butter, coffee, choc, liquer & sugar in saucepan.Cook over low heat till smooth. Set aside to cool. Sift together flour & cocoa. Stir into choc mix till smooth. Add eggs one at a time stirring well after each. Divide batter between 2 19cm cake pans. Bake @ 160° for 1 1/2 - 2 hours till cooked. Sandwich cooked cakes together with choc ganache and top with more choc ganache. Very rich & indulgent.

valentino, Feb 3, 11:44pm
Needs to be kept. .

wron, Feb 4, 9:55am
2nd to last On last page! Bump!

jaybe54, Feb 4, 10:31am
Bump Can anyone tell me an easy way of saving the recipes to my MS word
please.

I'd like to save the lot and then spend a rainy afternoon going thru the lot and sorting them out into my folders.

Some great shares.Thanks very much.

fetish, Feb 5, 7:41pm
Just to let everyone know this fabulous thread has been saved, all recipes are now posted on trademecook.999.org for safe keeping, with free access to all, couldn't let this one drop off the end ! :)

asado, Feb 6, 12:49am
Plum cake recipe anyone PLEASE. Have some red fleshed plums that need eating and was thinking of the plum cake that has a tasty cake bottom with the plums halved and cooked on top. Cant seem to find a recipe in any of my books and believe me I have a few. Want to make this afternoon. Thanks

valentino, Feb 6, 9:45pm
Hi asado. In "Ive just done the weeks baking, what did you bake" Post number 2210 (on page 45 I think) is a Plum Cake recipe. Please check it out. Will bump the thread up for you. Cheers.

maitredee, Feb 8, 7:04am
save bump .

nanjay, Feb 9, 12:45am
Magical Orange Cake Does anyone have this recipe made with oil instead of butter.
Also I have lost my link to T/M recipe site can you help
.thnx

pam.delilah, Feb 9, 12:58am
nanjay I have it as muffins, but it can easy be cooked as a cake.Orange muffins

1 orange (about 200g),
1 cup sugar,
1 large egg,
1/2 cup of milk ,
1/2 cup canola oil,
2 cups self-raising flour,
1/2 tsp each of baking soda & salt.
Put all into a food processor and mix. Bake 15-20 min at 180c.

PS the trademecooks website is now
trademecooks.net.nz

brianmac, Feb 11, 6:46am
bumping up from page three

rkcroft, Feb 12, 10:27pm
Sticky Date Cake With Caramel Icing. 250gm dates chopped, 1tsp baking soda, 1 1/2c boiling water, 125gm butter, 3/4c brown sugar, 1tsp vanilla, 2 eggs, 2c self raising flour. Icing: 1 1/2c icing sugar, 1T milk, 2T golden syrup, 30gm butter softened. Place dates & baking soda in heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water allow to stand uncovered for 20mins. Beat butter, sugar & vanilla till creamy. Add eggs 1 at a time. Stir in date mix and flour. Mix till well combined. Bake in a 22cm lined round tin for 40-45 mins @ 180°C. Cool. Icing: Beat all ingredients together with wooden spoon till spreadable. Spread over cold cake.

rotamad3, Feb 14, 12:43am
bump..