Leftover roast vegies

jimbob37, May 22, 4:12am
what do you do with yours?

beaker59, May 22, 4:42am
Chop up with left over meat and other left overs and then pour the gravy over and stir while heating. my favourite meal night after roast night.

greerg, May 22, 4:52am
Roast vegetable sald with a balsamic dressing. Roast vegetable quiche. Might puree them for soup.

margyr, May 22, 5:08am
either a self crusting quiche, or fry up with plenty of butter, onions and cabbage, yummo for breakfast with bacon eggs and tomatoes.

jessie981, May 22, 5:13am
Chip potatoes & cook in a small amount of oil.

gussiej, May 22, 6:55am
add them to a lasagne.

geldof, May 22, 7:17am
Make a fritata, add herbs and greens. serve with salad and chutney. yum

rog.e, May 22, 8:58am
I freeze them in plasric box containers (like those blue lidded Gladware ones) to use later when I want.

V

jimbob37, May 22, 9:09am
ah well, was a moot point anyway, as DH loves roast vegies and scoffed the lot, even though I did heaps so I would have some leftovers! ! Thanks for the ideas though!

vintagekitty, May 22, 9:33am
give them to the dogs. We dont use leftovers here, which is naughty, I know. We just dont like having the same meals twice in a row

verrans, May 22, 12:07pm
I cut them into little pieces and stir fry with onion, and a skin-less tomato, and master foods seasoned pepper.

guitarman525, May 28, 11:11am
You could always add them chopped small into your favoutite savoury muffin recipe esp if kumara and pumpkin. I had a muffin at cafe the other day like thatand was sooooo nice. ! (i think it alsohadsmall cubes of feta in it)