Lets Play. 'Fill My Paella Pan'

Page 2 / 2
kay141, Jan 4, 10:24pm
It seems the boards are to continue in the same old adversarial way as they have in the past.

Continual attacks and when the truth is posted, maybe not in well-chosen words, but still accurate, the dreaded speed dial comes into play.

Some really need to take a chill pill.

kay141, Jan 4, 11:41pm
The constant putting down of me and some others by one or two posters has been a long-running saga. There were more putterdowners?, it was a established joke that they all had TM and each other on speed dial but a couple seem to have disappeared. They may have come back reincarnated, who knows as we have had posters creating second accounts or using their partner's accounts in order to continue the abuse. Every now and then, one of them gets a holiday.
Makes for interesting reading and speculation.

buzzy110, Jan 5, 1:24am
So to sum up your post you feel that you are innocent of unpleasantness and animosity toward others. Even though others delight in grudges, victimisation and bullying you, personally, have never been mean-spirited toward anyone you like or joined those you like in expressing hostility toward others.

That being the case, one can see that you feel you have just cause to feel that you are being picked on unfairly.

samanya, Jan 5, 1:50am
did kay's post need summing up?
What she wrote is fair comment that a lot of us can easily understand.

kay141, Jan 5, 1:51am
I think that post proves my point. I'm so glad you agree about the personal attacks and bullying.

wasala, Jan 5, 2:45am
Yes, that was a rare burst of insight wasn't it?!

wasala, Jan 5, 2:53am
Oh, and sweet paprika from Hungary. I think I've got some in the pantry!

kay141, Jan 5, 2:58am
I'm sure it was completely unintentional.

uli, Jan 5, 3:40am
Now people - just chill out - without chilli if you like - I have NEVER so far - and I repeat that . as it seems to be very difficult to sink in - NEVER ever contacted TM on behalf of a post you or any other posted against me.

This also goes for the other "worried" posters here. Because of that I would like you and any others to stop posting nasty remarks about me - veiled or otherwise.

It would be shame if I would have to really contact TM about some of your posts at some time . I would think this is not necessary. if you would all post as adults and not as pouting kids on here - all would be well.

And the old story of having "TM on speed dial" is just ridiculous. I do not even have "speed dial" whatever it might be LOL :)

So if you could all calm down and fill the "paella pan" with more ridiculous things - which has nothing to do with recipes by the way - then go for it.

sossie1, Jan 5, 3:45am
Great, an argument!

I would like to add frozen mixed veg from Hornby Pak n Save

avoking, Jan 5, 4:20am
Now be a good person, take your own advice :D

samanya, Jan 5, 4:31am
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
(courtesy Mr W Shakespeare)
& due to having a holiday thanks to whoever, for some reason I find it hard to believe.

samanya, Jan 5, 4:32am
Good onya sossie . I love it when someone dares to be different.

buzzy110, Jan 5, 4:38am
Lol. I just reflected back your feelings. My feelings never came into it.

kay141, Jan 5, 4:49am
That's not the way it read to me. You twisted and edited my post to change the meaning completely and reflect your thoughts on the subject. So I guessed it was more to do with you and your feelings than me.

sossie1, Jan 5, 4:49am
LOL!

can we start another thread entitled "Invent Something from Using Ingredients from Recipes That Ended up in an Argument"

I can think of Aioli, Guacamole, Carrots, and now Chorizo

samanya, Jan 5, 5:03am
Buzzy110, your personality always shines through . bless you.

avoking, Jan 5, 5:11am
ooooh let's do fermented foods :D :D please? pretty please?

samanya, Jan 5, 5:16am
oooh!
I drink kombucha, water kefir . but sour foods, hmmm will have to think about that, when I see the effects it has on some.

biblia, Jan 5, 5:41am
How about eggs benedict? There was an absolutely bonkers thread a few years back that poofed as numerous posters ( none of them like, actual Americans as far as I know) went to war over The Poaching Of The Egg!

Also, garbanzos for the imaginary paella - ancient Turkey - and authentically used in some versions of paella.

wasala, Feb 11, 8:54am
And you'll stop putting up rude and unpleasant posts - in which your intent to belittle and offend isn't even remotely veiled - such as this one?