What food thing made your stomach turn?

Page 1 / 2
dolphin9, Mar 19, 11:40pm
Just watching 'come dine with me' and the entree of sushi was served on a guys chest who was lying on the table in only his boxers.Put me off seeing the sushi on his hairy chest, dont think I could eat it.and the bits of rice that had fallen into his belly button really turned my stomach

owl32, Mar 20, 12:04am
Oysters, mushrooms, seafood.

chatsmom, Mar 20, 12:12am
Tripe, ox tongue & brawn. All the things off the farm I was forced to have as a child.

holly-rocks, Mar 20, 12:22am
Pawpaw ~ the smell of it reminds me of being sick overseas, cant stand it now!

norse_westie, Mar 20, 12:39am
Haggis. And contrary to what my Scots friends insisted, the more Scotch you drink, the LESS likely it is to stay down. Damn waste of good Scotch that was.

dibble35, Mar 20, 1:06am
Eewwww thats gross, they could have at least shaved the chest first, body hair next to food, thats just wrong. I hope he was gorgous and had a nice 6pack, pecs etc, I would have been quite happy ogling(sp) my food then LOL

karlymouse, Mar 20, 3:13am
fish pie with boiled eggs in it. hate the texture. tripe ditto, kidneys, liver and anything offal, kina, mussels and scallops

nfh1, Mar 20, 3:20am
Not a fan of sushi but anything served like that would put me off.

Avocado make me go yuck, so slimy.

sumstyle, Mar 20, 5:02am
Marmite

lx4000, Mar 20, 5:11am
meat, fish, chicken, flesh, in any shape or form. But mutton birds and eel are bad as along with heart, kidney etc and pigs feet! ikkky as!
As you can see, me veggie!
then there is rock melon, paw paw any of those melons besides watermelon which is eatable and nice smelling!

les6, Mar 20, 7:32am
tripe.i can still remember the smell of it cooking.

dibble35, Mar 20, 7:54am
Kina,

clevercloggs, Mar 20, 7:56am
I'm with you dolphin. I saw that and it was disgusting. What a dumb idea that was.

pussy01, Mar 20, 9:15am
a few years ago a next door neighbor had a party.all good untill he went to the garden and dug up a crayfish in a plastic bag.pulled it out and broke the tail off and "drank" the putrid rotten cray tail.this was just ott but then he was a tuhoe and they like there seafood rotten

figjamto, Mar 20, 10:07am
Any Offel especially Liver,Beetroot, Broad Beans.plus the smell and taste of alot of MexicanDishes (nachos and Chilli beans stuff.makes me want to throw up).hate Humus and alot of Middle Eastern things like that also.feeling sick just typing about it

dolphin9, Mar 20, 6:23pm
rotten seafood, youd think youd get really bad food poisoning from that

kaddiew, Mar 20, 7:53pm
Stone cold, congealed boiled leeks in white sauce - had to sit there, no matter how long it took, till I could force it down - and keep it down. Still haunts me.

dolphin9, Mar 20, 9:32pm
and can you eat leaks in white sauce now or did it put you off for life.I used to love pineapple lumps and one time I ate far too many, far far too many until I felt sick, can no longer eat them

mjh17, Mar 20, 9:38pm
fish pie with boiled eggs in it. hate the texture. tripe ditto, kidneys, liver and anything offal, kina, mussels and scallops

LOL you don't know whats good for you! All those items will keep you healthy!

fruitbat, Mar 20, 9:55pm
Tripe.the smell of it cooking. HEAVE!

sossie1, Mar 20, 10:08pm
at the moment, it's neighbours who kindly give you brocolli from their garden, then you watch 3 caterpillars crawl out when you are preparing dinner.

kaddiew, Mar 20, 10:17pm
Hell no, makes me shudder even at the mention of them.Pineapple lumps - well I guess at least you're doing without the sugar! :)

indy95, Mar 21, 12:11am
Tripe and sweetbreads.UGH !

indy95, Mar 21, 12:14am
What a disgraceful waste of perfectly good sushi !

buzzy110, Mar 21, 5:11am
Naff. Hair with food is just so gross.