BBQ Season is just arround the cnr whats your fav

krispie3, Feb 15, 7:18am
You guys are flash. Thanks for the ideas.

tarshlove, Oct 5, 12:01am
recipes for salads and meat.
Share your summer recipes.

pinky10, Oct 5, 11:56pm
Morroccan lamb kebabs,Marinate cubed lamb (its surprisingly not too expensive to buy already diced and you dont need a huge amount) in finely chopped fresh mint, masterfoods moroccan seasoning, lemon juice and rind (1/2 lemon), crushed garlic, salt and pepper and olive oil.Thread onto kebabs with a wedge of red onion at the end and a slice of yellow pepper at the top.Really yummy.

sarahb5, Oct 6, 2:10am
Lamb chops marinated overnight in garlic, red wine or balsamic vinegar, olive oil, rosemary and thyme.Warm potato salad - boil new potatoes in their skins whilst roasting red onion, capsicum, garlic and bacon until crispy/caramelised.Combine and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, or raspberry vinaigrette.

gpunk131, Oct 6, 4:08am
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i better leave this post,its making me hungry and im on a diet.lol

tymar, Oct 6, 5:38am
Israeli couscous salad with mint, coriander, fresh capsicums and grilled corn mmmmmmmmm, I usually make a mint vinegarette to go on top

ferrit47, Oct 6, 7:12am
Chops
Steak'
Sasuages

clareo, Oct 6, 7:36am
The drinks on the side.

otterhound, Oct 6, 7:26pm
Pork ribs are delicious just basted with hoisin sauce.=)

ferrit47, Oct 7, 3:07am
Plus The Cold Ones as well to wash it down.

lodgelocum, Oct 7, 3:49am
i like doing kebabs on the barbie too, either beef or chicken, with onion, peppers, mushrooms, pineapple pieces, yummy.

shop-a-holic, Oct 7, 4:13am
I soak manuka chips in half a bottle of Stones Green Ginger wine for at least 4hrs and smoke fresh whole chickens using a fish smoker.Use kitchen scissors to split your chicken down the spine to lay flat.Season. Smoke 50mins-1hr; depending on how windy it is.

For the boys.they love the chips soaked in a can of beer and smoke fresh sausages. Takes around 30mins.

Serve with your fav salads and condiments.

tarshlove, Oct 22, 6:49am
yum guysI love doing Chinese 5 spice nibbles on the bbq

daisyhill, Oct 22, 7:02am
Potato salad with fresh dill in it. Fresh dill is the key ingredient that I only discovered last summer, but it transforms the potato salad into something wonderful. I have planted my first batch of dill seeds now ready for the weather to warm up to BBQ temperatures :-)

fxx99, Oct 22, 7:08am
Whole Squid with Soy and grated ginger. Cheap too!