Inspire me, I have two chicken breasts

mattdylan, Aug 25, 5:56am
what can I cook ! thanks

bridget107, Aug 25, 5:58am
This is delicious, though you might not have all the ingredients :-) http://aftertasteblog.wordpress.com/2012/03/17/thai-red-chicken-curry/

davidt4, Aug 25, 5:59am
Flatten them out, roll them around a stuffing of mozzarella and pesto, tie with string and cook on the barbecue or a grill pan.

mattdylan, Aug 25, 6:03am
yummm

zuggle, Aug 25, 7:44am
From the Doctor Oz show (I just changed American words to NZ), this is so delicious we had it two nights in a row!

Almond-crusted chicken (hardly any dishes!)

1/2 cup whole almonds, finely chopped
 (I did mine in coffee grinder)
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, preferably free range
1/2 lb fresh asparagus with the ends trimmed
1 large orange kumara
Salt and pepper to taste

Directions
Preheat oven to 450° F, and line an oven tray with baking paper. In a small food processor, add the whole almonds and chop fine. (How fine is up to you. I like them nearly like breadcrumbs). Sprinkle chopped almonds on to a large bread board or plate. Coat each piece of chicken with the mustard and dredge in the almonds. Place coated chicken breasts on Baking Paper sheet. Lay asparagus next to the chicken breasts. Slice the orange kumara into thin circles and lay next to asparagus. Lightly spray chicken, kumara and asparagus with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place cookie sheet on tray in the oven. Bake for 10-13 minutes until chicken feels firm to the touch and is cooked through.

pogram0, Aug 26, 5:56am
Chicken parmigiana - not done much here in New Zealand but very popular over in Australia

eastie3, Aug 26, 6:43am
This has long been a favourite of mine, do try it.

matakatia, Aug 26, 6:48am
cover in olive oil. mixed herbs and garlic, place in a baking dish, open a can of tomato paste, chopped tomato or skinned and chopped fresh tomato and spread along each chicken breast. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and extra herbs. Bake for 25mins at 180c. Veges of your choice can be put around the side and roasted. The smaller they are cut the quicker they will cook. If you melt grated cheese on top you have a kinda parmigiana.

Easy.

ursula4, Aug 26, 7:03am
What else do u have!.

punkinthefirst, Aug 26, 11:43pm
a bit late, but this is delicious and healthy.I make it often. Of course, you'll have to halve the recipe.

http://www.rachaelray.com/recipe.php!recipe_id=2346