Can you make a pavlova using Xylitol?

themillers1, Jul 30, 6:50am
Or stevia maybe! Tried making it with splenda back when I still ate that rubbish, but does anyone know if it would work with Xylitol!

cgvl, Jul 30, 11:07am
I have made individual pavs without sugar or artificail sweetener and they turned out fine. Or at least the diabetic they were made ate them happily

themillers1, Jul 31, 12:21am
Really! How interesting. Wouldn't they taste a bit bland though!

cgvl, Jul 31, 4:59am
to be honest I haven't tried them myself although I should. Don't think would be that bland as you can still add the cream. or I use a mix of yoghurt and cream and of course fruit as well.
One of these days I'll have another go and make sure I try them.

angel404, Jul 31, 10:02am
Ive just started a thread on Nutiva sugar substitute but i can't seem to find it in bulk, but you can buy it in a 200g tub and its made with stevia and matches sugar tsp for tsp so can be used in baking.

guest, Jan 11, 11:01am
A piece of erutdiion unlike any other!

guest, Jan 13, 2:11pm
Shanny in Australia / I predict David will stock up on pre-made Pad Thai and take a pack or two with him when he traevls about the place.Incidentally we are getting the very first Costco in Australia about 20 mins from me, this year. I'm looking forward to it. So excited about this new great site. Please keep up the fun little tid bits like this costco story. The fans are also enjoying giggling over the fun comments from the admin staff here. Thanks for making this site so personable and one for all fans to enjoy keeping up to date with all things Archie! Loving this new FREEDOM phase in Archuletaland. David and team are doing a great job!

guest, Jan 14, 10:09am
skyangel / Only David. lol. Love that David Archuleta.. a celebrity has a pic on his wtsibee about getting his Costco card!It's a combination of different and normalcy. Different because other celebrities have never done stuff like this before, and normalcy because someone ordinary like myself have a Costco card and get excited about going there. Haha Great combination! And congratulations David on your very own Costco card, things are looking up! :)