What to do with all my cherry tomatoes?

uli, Feb 5, 3:43am
bump for kirmag

wings43, Mar 31, 11:08am
I have so many all ripe at once, cant keep up with eating them all. Does anyone have any suggestions please! Recipes!

neil_di, Mar 31, 5:16pm
Google Laura Calder.preserved cherry tomatoes .Also you can sun dry them.go to www.e-ware.co.nz.then tomatoes and at the top of page is the method. This is Fishers great web page .

neil_di, Mar 31, 6:16pm
Google Laura Calder.preserved cherry tomatoes .Also you can sun dry them.go to www.e-ware.co.nz.then tomatoes and at the top of page is the method. This is Fishers great web page .

sumstyle, Mar 31, 8:04pm
You can put them straight into the freezer as is - friends of mine do this so that the tomatoes are free flow, and pull em out during winter a handful at a time.

I dried some in the oven yesterday.Cut in half, cut side up on baking paper, a little oil, salt and pepper and leave in the oven for a couple of hours until they shrink down by about half.I have a dodgy oven so my temperature gauge 'said' 140 degrees.

angel404, Mar 31, 9:10pm
I made tomato sauce with all my cherries :)

fifie, Mar 31, 11:10pm
or the cherry ones are great for drying in the oven, use them over winter love them with feta cheese,olive oil, and herbs.

lythande1, Mar 31, 11:49pm
Freeze, make stuff later, I made puree and froze, for sauce later, relish, and so on.when you defrost you can get rid of a lot of the water easily.

jag5, Apr 1, 2:47am
Dry in oven or dehydrator.yummy.

Make a salad using balsamic, garlic, salt, pepper - Google Jamie Olivers Mothership Tomato Salad.delicious.

jenner4, Apr 1, 6:37am
I keep getting web site not found

macandrosie, Apr 1, 6:41am
I cook mine in the oven with olive oil, rock salta bit of minced garlic & /or shredded basil. Cook at 180oC for about 10 mins until they begin to collapse. Really nice added to your meal, just pour over meat or other veges along with juices. Yum

neil_di, Apr 1, 4:51pm
Hi Jenner.dont know why then has been highlighted try www.e-ware.co.nz Sorry about that mix up

neil_di, Apr 1, 5:51pm
Hi Jenner.dont know why then has been highlighted try www.e-ware.co.nz Sorry about that mix up