The best ever smoothie- what are you waiting for

Page 2 / 2
mowerman99, May 6, 9:04am
I'd love the ingredients for Tank juices pomegranate tank. OMG it is divine :)

febes1, May 19, 1:37pm
I have discovered Almond milk & my god it makes the yummiest smoothies which are packed full of protein but no cholestrol or fat!
I too throw my bananas into the freezer cob.they are just great for smoothies alright! (not to mention baking)
I add in a couple of tablespoons of no fat Viola french vanilla yoghurt,a few frozen berries(if I feel like a berry nana combo) & a tablespoon of rolled oats.

Y U M!

rosel4, May 19, 2:46pm
I remember a meal replacement smoothie that was made with nutmilk, 2 weetbix, peanut butter, manuka honey and banana.Lost the recipe but it was a wonderful breakfast on the run that kept us going right up til lunch.Or we took some in a flask for lunch.Staved off hunger for hours. If anyone has the recipe that would be much appreciated.

TIA.

janny3, May 22, 11:24am
Used to have them on the Weetbix site but can't find them any more.http://www.breakfast-eaters.org.nz/breakfasts/honey-and-banana-smoothie

koru_designs, May 23, 8:34am
I remember reading on a Vitamix site you can put the following veggies into a smoothie & it doesn't affect the flavour (not all at once unless you really want to): cabbage (red or green), zucchini, yellow squash/zucchini, carrot (although I find it does leave a flavour if you use the big horse carrots), spinach. I can vouch for the zucchini & carrot.haven't tried the others yet. Good for hiding veggies in smoothies for the kids ;)

frances1266, May 23, 10:14am
Wizz the frozen bananas in a food processor with a very small amount of soy milk until like a cream freeze then add some cocoa powder and vanilla, yum.

kob, May 26, 8:10am
bump for Nettie

dian2, May 26, 8:25am
Awesome smoothie recipes in here!
Frozen yogurt can also be used instead of icecream
and almond milk is delish :)

mothergoose4, May 28, 10:55pm
Finally got around to trying out making a smoothie, using my stick blender. Wasn't too sure if it would cope with my frozen strawberries, but wow. It was very yummy. And so easy too. This will definitely be on the repeat recipe list. Thanks Kob.