New (NZ) low carb recipe website

Page 2 / 9
charlieb2, Apr 1, 10:33pm
Going to get back into the Low carbing dazz... . (my version of it! ! ) I felt so much better doing it. Have joined the forum! ! !

kirinesha, Apr 1, 10:43pm
Very cool Charlieb2! We're open to anyone who is even remotely interested, even my husband has posted there! (and he's a carby sort of guy! )

charlieb2, Apr 1, 11:34pm
lol. . my hubby is a carby sort of guy too, kirinesha! lol.

cloudberry, Apr 2, 3:16am
Eggzackerly!

bedazzledjewels, Apr 6, 1:54am
New info is being added all the time along with new recipes weekly, so pop back in!
The forum section is the Cafe - of course!

randomized, Apr 6, 10:08am
Hehe~ I'm on there. (Curvaceous Kiwi) Just stalking the TM community threads-- I haven't done so in a while (gasp)

kirinesha, Apr 6, 10:24am
Ah ha! Now we got you figured!

uli, Apr 7, 7:56am
So funny - "figured" ... :)
Curvaceous even LOL :)

pohue, Apr 7, 8:35am
Wow! Well done, you two! Bookmarked and ready to be regularly visited!

kirinesha, Apr 7, 9:10am
Thank you so much Pohue!

randomized, Apr 7, 9:08pm
xDDD

kirinesha, Apr 8, 9:58am
Lovely to see the member's list growing and growing! Dazz is away for a few days so will be delighted to see the new faces when she's back!

morgana-rose, Apr 8, 11:05am
Wow what a great site ive just started the atkins so your sit will be a great help. thank you

allurs, Apr 8, 7:52pm
Hey guys the web site is fantastic! wahooooo! BUT... ... .
I think it would be great if we were able to sign in to be 'members' then we could give our recipes to add on the web or have a discussion room and even better at least you would know your rating easier!

kirinesha, Apr 8, 8:01pm
Allurs, if you go to the Cafe page you'll see that you can join up as a member and there's a forum / message board already well underway :) there's a recipe section, a personal journal section, exercise section etc

kirinesha, Apr 8, 8:19pm
Welcome Morgana-rose (love your name), really pleased to have you with us!

marielize1, Apr 8, 9:18pm
Hi Guys, I just came across a NZ website that my fit your site.
http://www.frot.co.nz/dietnet/index.htm
have a little look.

kirinesha, Apr 9, 9:16am
We seem to have an issue with the name of our forum (the cafe) - it seems to be a bit too clever/obscure.

So we can make sure potential new members realise there is somewhere to chat and interact we're changing "the cafe" to "the forum".

Already we have a solid little team participating, and hopefully this change will ensure even more join in. :)

Come and check it out - being a low carber isn't a priority - an interest in nutrition and great food you can cook at home is! !

kirinesha, Apr 12, 7:07am
Wow, we've got over 30 members already! For those who haven't realised - the Cafe part of the site is a forum where you can exchange recipes, stories, advise etc - and contact details!

arcadia13, Apr 13, 12:05am
Hi kirinesha... great site.

I have seen fathead a couple of times now and found it very informative.

I'd always wondered why my cholesterol level went thru the roof when the dietitian put me on the food pyramid diet and now I know why... lol

I've never been a fan of bread or other carbs and have always managed to stay fairly trim... but my man is a real bread-pig! If I keep him away from it, the kilo's just fall off him but as soon as he has a couple of slices, he gets a real mean sugar craving going on... this seems to go hand and hand with carb eating... and then he folds out like a campervan

Thanks for the link to the recipe site... it will come in most handy.

kirinesha, Apr 13, 7:49am
Arcadia, thanks so much for your feedback!

I have the same man/bread problem except it extends to potatoes and rice as well!

Please feel free to join up via the Cafe section, we have a neat little message board going there. Not sure we can solve the Man problem though!

buzzy110, Apr 19, 5:51am
Yoo Hoo. I've finally signed on and am ready to post. I will put my TM name into one of my posts so that you know who this strange new member is.

kirinesha, Apr 19, 8:06am
Ah ha, wondered who that might be! A big welcome Buzzy!

buzzy110, Apr 20, 1:02am
Have been looking for the 'post a Recipe' button but can't find it! Help.

kirinesha, Apr 20, 1:44am
Buzzy, go into recipes section in the Cafe and you can post one in an appropriate thread. Every month there's a vote for best members recipe which will be uploaded to main recipe index.