Best new Yogurt on the Market - BLISS

Page 2 / 2
cookessentials, Sep 5, 7:24am
Yes, like a number of threads they take on a life all of their own once that happens, sadly.

elliehen, Sep 5, 8:51am
It would be true BLISS if posters were permitted to share their enthusiasms without sarcastic put-downs.

leebee35, Sep 5, 9:40am
Thanks cookessentials & elliehen.I thought I would not react to the comments.As my joy with the product was all this was intended. I dont care whether it's yougurt or not.

My theroy is all these doomsdayers have nothing better to do and they can not even afford to buy it!

katalin2, Sep 5, 10:50am
Agree with your joy about the product leebee- and don't let anyone spoil it for you. I used it for a recent dinner party as an accompaniment to a yummy cake and everyone commented on how nice it was. So lets just keep enjoying it!

barbra1, Sep 5, 10:51am
Cardamon and Mango = Bliss. this is very tasty, only stocked here at PnS. Pineapple and coconut was the forst one that I tried, very nice.Dont plan on trying the chocolate one, that looks a bit too rich.

suzanna, Sep 5, 1:59pm
Absolutely!

suzanna, Sep 5, 2:01pm
Thanks for posting Frances- whereabouts is Dr Ali's available as I would love to begin buying it again. Thanks.

toadfish, Sep 5, 6:25pm
Good for you Leebee35, Thanks for sharing.

smileeah, Sep 10, 5:01am
Rich but nice! :)