Rice Flake Dessert

craig274, Aug 29, 1:04am
Flemings used to have a devine rice flake pudding recipe on the back of the packet, almost like a porridge type but don't have it anymore.Please can someone help me with a recipe.

spot20, Aug 29, 1:47am
Just made a delicious stovetop rice pud with lemon and cinnamon.I use aborio rice and full cream organic milk split with a third trim milk - great for snacking!

cookessentials, Aug 29, 2:00am
I am pretty sure you can get the "Lowan" brand here. I used to buy their gluten free cereal and they did the flakes as wellas Woolworths, usually.

cookessentials, Aug 29, 2:01am

craig274, Aug 29, 3:51am
Thanks for that, am going to make it tonight.Quick and easy rice pudding, little golden syrup and eat in front of the fire.can't wait.Thanks again.

chef42, Aug 29, 4:17am
sounds like flaked rice pudding remember it well/woolworths have the product nice with golden syrup

guest, Mar 20, 3:47pm
Ive seen this great australian band from when they stretad with Bon Scott twice and every tour since then with both Razors Edge & both Black Ic...

guest, Mar 21, 2:34am
OMG! DOES anyone want A $50 to $500 VISA, amozan, xbox, sephora, ebay, gap and many more GIFT CARDS? i just found out abt this and it is great!!!!1.DOWNLOAD app trailers from app store or android market (android store) from iPod iPhone iPad or android2.GO to VIDEOS and then you'll see a star that says BONUS CODE .click it3.THEN put the code: nagi1234.THEN you'll get started with $50 !!!!!IVE EARNED $600 IN THE LAST WEEK!!!!