Calling cookessentials!

Page 2 / 4
cookessentials, Jul 24, 3:17am

akd100, Jul 24, 3:53am
It is nice, but again maybe hard to match other colours too?Also do you sell nice covers for them?The only one I've seen was awful.

cookessentials, Jul 24, 4:19am
They do one only...creamy colour from memory.

akd100, Jul 24, 4:49am
Do you sell it?The one I saw was creamy with a pattern on the front.

cookessentials, Jul 24, 9:57pm
yes, but I have only ever ordered one in for a customer ( seniorbones I think) I have looked in the catalogue and the picture is cream, with a dark ( possibly chocolate colour) piping and a front pocket to hold a recipe book or suchlike.

akd100, Jul 24, 11:29pm
Ok, I'll have a look and see if it was the same as the one I saw.I tried to remove my post that said it was awful, I didn't mean it to sound like that and hope I didn't offend anyone, I'm just surprised that they don't have different colours etc.

akd100, Jul 24, 11:30pm
Oh I see the one you are talking about, thats not the one I saw, maybe I looked at the wrong thing?Anyway, that one is ok.The one I saw was patterned.

cookessentials, Jul 24, 11:57pm
Ok, I have not seen a patterned one. Mu understanding is that the cream one with the piping is a KitchenAid one...perhaps the other one wasn't? The mixer covers are $69.90

akd100, Jul 25, 1:42am
I wondering if I was looking at something different that wasn't the kitchen aid one at all.It was definately patterned.Quite possible that it was something completely different, phew, I really didn't like the patterned one.

cookessentials, Jul 25, 1:45am
You may have. Have you settled on a colour yet?

akd100, Jul 25, 3:31am
No, I just can't decide.

pickles7, Oct 2, 4:21am
what colour did you get .akd100.

akd100, Oct 2, 4:22am
I got black.I LOVE it.

macwood2, Oct 2, 5:08am
Ijust bought the almond - love it!

bill241, Oct 2, 5:23am
I think I am going to go with the navy blue one, can't remember if it is cobalt or blue willow! I think that if I buy one to match my kitchen, and then I move house or change up the kitchen I will be disappointed, but I have a hutch dresser full of blue and white china that is always going to be near the kitchen and I like navy blue so *hopefully* it will be the right choice in the long run. I am enamoured with the minty green though.

pickles7, Oct 2, 5:30am
A friend sold his, KitchenAid, on trade me, as it used to lift the bowl up, when he made pastry. He has a nice little Hobart sitting on the floor in his kitchen. A bedroomed unit, with a Hobart, in the kitchen.lol.

akd100, Oct 2, 5:34am
I was the same as you, which is why I chose black in the end, to go with anything, but it took me so long to decide on a colour cos they are all so nice lol just go for the one you like.

vintagekitty, Oct 2, 10:58am
Colour!, im still deciding and my kitchen has been finished for ages.
I cant decide between red or pink. I have some red accessories like a red knife man and a red bowl, but I prob wont have them as long as I have the mixer as I do chop and change decor all the time. Kitchen is white and stainless mainly.

vintagekitty, Oct 2, 11:26pm
Im so glad to see this thread, I started this exact thread approx a year ago musing the colour choice and uli came in sneering as usual with the usual attempt at putdowns and here we are colour DOES matter!

edited for the vomit face

cookessentials, Oct 2, 11:40pm
LOL, they dont do vomit though! OI sold a lovely "ice" to a lady who had a white and stainless steel kitchen.it looked fabulous.

cookessentials, Oct 2, 11:41pm
The reason for that was mainly because it was me giving the advice.it's a bad habit of some of those posters.

vintagekitty, Oct 2, 11:46pm
You remember that thread though pam, I asked if the mixer came in red and she came in all "what a stupid idea, rah ra radity rah as if colour matters when you cook blah blah blah im so rude blah". It sucked

lyl_guy, Oct 2, 11:51pm
vintagekitty, was it your kitchen you posted a pic of a few months ago here!It was absolutely gorgeous, and I keep thinking of it as I'm starting to plan a new kitchen of my own. although it's at least a year or two away. I'm dreaming already!Do you mind posting some pics of it again here. now that it's finished!I'd love to see the end result!

elliehen, Oct 2, 11:54pm
Colour and aesthetics matter right throughout an environment that is worth living in.

vintagekitty, Oct 3, 12:01am
lyl guy, sure. at work atm (hence on Tm lol) will do them later when home